Whatever happened to CAS???

is tony the same guy that ran a shop called TDC?? made custom turbo kits on the mustang market?

He made good products, but going out the way he did was his choice and I don't care what kind of excuses he has/had, he could have made right and not screw people out of $$. That will outlive the positives he did and get him on the list of bad vendors forever.

P.S. Tony, I am still waiting for the $300 you owe me. :rolleyes:

I guess I must have been living good. Every deal I had with Tony worked out just as I was told. I still have my CAS products and rank them at the top of any list.

He treated me great and delivered as promised, I still have his intercooler on my car.

Ron

You are getting the child molester guy mixed up with Tony. Tony was an engineer with a job in the heat and mass transfer world before he started making intercoolers, etc. After he left the go fast parts business he returned to engineering...I spoke with him about 1.5 years ago...turns out he had visited my company while on his job.

He always treated me right...and his products still command top dollar.

Bob Kolhouse

I Heard He Molested A Little Girl And Got Locked Up .info From The Grape Vine....

Careful on what you say. You better check and re-check your facts before posting something like that. I dont care what you heard thats just not cool to post something like that when you heard it thru the "grapevine".

Careful on what you say. You better check and re-check your facts before posting something like that. I dont care what you heard thats just not cool to post something like that when you heard it thru the "grapevine".

totally agree !!! thats just being an asswhole !!!:mad:

It's these kinda post that suck-----that was Terry H.

My CAS frount mount is still on the car---best product i ever purchased for my car.

Geoff

Terry H actually got out a couple of weeks ago....

I have a V1 FMIC and Street radiator from CAS. Design and performance are great! It is a shame that he didn't get help and keep his business going.
Conrad