Whats a code 8?

RED LS1

Got a new tune in the car. It runs good but now my TPS is all screwed up and I have to straighten it out. I'm reading a Code 8 in the XFI. Whats that mean?

code 8 would be TPS, make sure you set it right on the car and the settings in the xfi are good as well

I got the Tps so it reads 2 at idle. Anything less and it would go red and the car was running bad. However, at full throttle it's only going 85 or so. The Settings in the XFi are .41 closed and 4.9 I think wide open. I think everything is right but the CHK ENG light is up and code 8 is here to stay. :rolleyes:

Ar you running the 2.0? If you are it should read 0 and 100% at wot if you do the auto-cal feature.

I have the same issue with my Stage 2 car. Finally got the car off jackstands after 3 years and now i need to re-learn how to navigate the XFI. What is the poper procedure to set up the TPS settings on the XFI. I have a range of .43-3.84 right now. Does WOT need to be above 4.0? How do you set up the Auto-Cal? Thanks -----Jeremy

Voltages don;t matter, go to tps calibration screen and check the auto cal feature, with the igntion on, put it to the floor and release and turn the key off, your done................