You can type here any text you want

whats a good set of headers, and whats a cross over pipe

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87grandnat

could anyone tell me a good set of headers for a daiily driven 87 gn, and what a cross over pipe is

Stock is best till you're running really fast, spend your money on things you NEED.
Tarey D.

I was just looking at his modifications and saw that aftermarket headers would be overkill for a basically stock GN. From what I understand, the stock headers are good enough for mid-low 10s.

stock headers ok,,what about hot airs ??

While we`re on the subject of headers, how bout hot air headers,I own a couple of hot airs and just curious bout what their headers are,good or bad ???

I have a set from Nick Micale at arizona GN. They are way better peices than the stock ones. The fit is incredible. and no leaks or cracks after 6 months of use. I may be selling them because i am building a stage motor with a 4 bolt turbo and would rather not use an adaptor the mount hte turbo.
Otto
If you go to his website you can see them, heres the link
http://www.arizonagn.com/Headers.htm

Someday, when your monster has 400 horsepower, it will be very happy with the stock headers still in use.

Back