You can type here any text you want

whats better?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is a question of who likes each system better. All the systems have there good side and bad sides to them, so its up to you to decide. Download all the instructions from each system and then you can see what you like better without spending all the $. You really cant make a huge mistake with the 3 big systems, xfi, gen 7 and BS3.

whats better f.a.s.t or d.f.i? and please explain why thanks fellow gearheads!!

This subject has been debated lots here, so I will just state our personal experience as it relates to the turbo Buick.

There are 2 current systems that are current technology and "fit" easily to Buicks - the FAST XFI and the Big Stuff 3.

Since FAST has been on Buicks for over 10 years, much data, programs, info and tuners are readily available. The BS 3 in new to the market place, but is similar in features and performance to the FAST.

This is where the similarity stops in our experience.

Tech or hardware problems are immediately attended to in any of the issues we have had with FAST. Turn around time with hardware repair is done usually within a week or less.:)

Having only had 2 experiences with BS3, they were both a nightmare, and both customers had them removed from their GN's as we could NOT get support for the hardware on software programming.:mad:

After 2 months we are still waiting for one BS3 system that was sent for repair to be returned to us?:confused:

I am sure others will state their experiences [or sometimes opinions], but this is what we have found.:smile:

Back