What's Good

big dre

I'm planning on buying 2 pypes violator 2.5 inch mufflers are these good for a TR and does anyone have them on there car just wondering !!!! Also what's the best spark plug wire's for TR's because of the extreme heat in the engine bay ?? Thank's :cool:

I can not speak for the violator muffler but I do have the Pypes Race Pro mufflers on my car. They are a straight through design which is good for our cars. I love the sound these mufflers have. They are much quieter than the turbo mufflers I had on the car before. As far as the plug wires, do a search (I hate saying that) but this topic has been discussed and what I have found is it is oppinionated. I think it will boil down to personal preference. I have the 8.5 mm Taylors on my car. HTH

I have Pypes 2.5" on my car. Love them. They went on without any bending or banging.
Like bogie87 says, "love the sound of them." Was debating getting 3" Pypes. Listened to my firends and now, no regrets.
Pypes offers 3 mufflers options for the kit. I don't know which they sent (got em through a local shop) but the mufflers are straight through. I can see unristricted daylight through them.
Enjoy

Contact board member BlackGN1 for wire advice and the Race Pro mufflers from Pypes are the best for the TR.