What's in a name?

Gothmog=Nazgul #2

Attachments

• nazgul22jt.png
    nazgul22jt.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 227
When I first registered here I owned and drove a 1984 Regal (standard model) with the carburetor 3.8 liter.....even though it wasn't a turbo car I came here to learn a little more on the Regal....

I've since sold it but now I have a 1987 Regal with the intercooled turboed 3.8 SFI engine. ;)

I ride through the trails... I have 2 motorcycles made for off-road use so it seemed like it fit. Not real thoughtful, I'll admit... But it works.:tongue:

A long time ago, one of my sons bought me a novelty front license plate to put on my GN that said "2FAST4U"...It's been quite a while now, maybe more than 10 years since I received that gift and I never took it off the car...It's still there today...
When I first came here, I wanted to use that for a nickname but it seemed it was already taken...so I wrote it all with letters and that's how "toofastforyou" was born!:D

Claude :D

When I signed up on the site, I tried several names that were already thaught of. So, I combined both of my toys names at the time, t-type for the obvious, and x1 for the 2000 Buell X1 Lightning I had at the time. Made it easy enough to remember

I have always used my real name because I feel that your words are only as good as the name behind them. Meaning anyone can come on and troll under another name. When you use your birth name you tend to treat people with respect because it is more personal.

Pacemaker was the name of my 86 mustang.. = Pacemkr86

just kept the name.. lucky my Buick is also an 86

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 134
  • paceplates.jpg
    paceplates.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 138
Pacemaker was the name of my 86 mustang.. = Pacemkr86

just kept the name.. lucky my Buick is also an 86

I had an 86 GT almost just like this until 96, I had the ponies on it with Hoosier street slicks on them. And now have a burgundy T(except mines an 85);)

My name comes the song "By-Tor and the Snow Dog"- by Rush.
Rush is my favorite band and I wanted a name that fit that, so I did.

Blestx4

Well had a salvage business for a while online, many cars jobs etc. Made a lot of money and went broke doin it my way!! Turned life to Christ and have made a lot less got a really great wife, job, and kids. God has multiplied that little into more than I could have Imagined. I am married and have two kids therefore blest times 4.BLESTX4

I was born in the mid-west and grew up in the rocky mountains. I moved here in New England in the early 80's. Whenever I go back home everyone says i'm a "Yankee" now.......I say no, I'm a Fake-Yankee !!:D

I hope mine is what I had hoped it to sound like. A boosted buick. I did not try hard for a screen name. Its just a name.

Mine comes from my passion for drag racing.

I do bottom end and short blocks on the fuel funny car pictured in my avatar.

I have always used my real name because I feel that your words are only as good as the name behind them. Meaning anyone can come on and troll under another name. When you use your birth name you tend to treat people with respect because it is more personal.

Same here:smile:

i need something for street racing that wasn't taken and looked good on my license plate.

subsequently, it became my screen name and email addy

Mine's left over from the f-body days before I went black. I had a red 98' SS and I have a bad memory , hence Daviss. Besides, I think someone around here uses my full name already.

Steve Davis