You can type here any text you want

What's my potential?? Please Help!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Ajmann
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
A

Ajmann

Wasup Guys.
I currently bought a 1989 Turbo Trans Am. After I sold my Camaro SS (2001) for about $28,000 and bought the TTA for $11,000, I have extra money to spend on my new car. What do you guys recommend? I basically want a heavily modded dily driver. What mods should I do?

Thanks.

Careful what ya ask for :)

Sky is the limit.And your question has no goals.

What performance and what sacrifices are you willing to take to get to those goals.

Look at my sig..pretty stock and 100 percent streetable.Cept I dont like leaving it unattended.

I was thinking about building my shortblock and palnning to add a bigger turbo.

Heavily modded doesnt sound reliable.Especially daily driver and heavily modded.

Why do you want a heavily modded daily driver?

Again comes the goals issue...you want to go 200 mph,or go 10's in the 1/4?Big difference in the two..see what I mean.

Street race,road race,drag race,show,.....what?

Originally posted by Ajmann
I was thinking about building my shortblock and palnning to add a bigger turbo.

Why build the shortblock? If its not broken dont fix it. Dont do anything to the car till you start reading and figure out what you want to do.

It takes almost nothing to make these cars fly but its NOT a V8. If you start adding Big Cams and heads your going to go slower. Just be careful what you add to the car.

Back