You can type here any text you want

Whats the best quote?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bill_Ritter

Plays with Fire
I have noticed quite a few good quotes in people's sig.'s. The funny ones are always interesting to read, but the ones that actually mean something are the best IMO. So whats the best quote you have ever heard/read?

"Failure is not an option!" -Darth Vader

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." -Darth Vader

Actually, anything said by Darth Vader was awesome!

These are all by Gen. George S. Patton.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

“It is absurd to believe that soldiers who cannot be made to wear the proper uniform can be induced to move forward in battle. Officers who fail to perform their duty by correcting small violations and in enforcing proper conduct are incapable of leading.”

“You cannot be disciplined in great things and indiscipline in small things. Brave undisciplined men have no chance against the discipline and valour of other men. Have you ever seen a few policemen handle a crowd?”

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"

"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory."

"Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom."

"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men."

"We want to get the hell over there. The quicker we clean up this Goddamned mess, the quicker we can take a little jaunt against the purple pissing Japs and clean out their nest, too. Before the Goddamned Marines get all of the credit."

"Sure, we want to go home. We want this war over with. The quickest way to get it over with is to go get the bastards who started it. The quicker they are whipped, the quicker we can go home. The shortest way home is through Berlin and Tokyo. And when we get to Berlin, I am personally going to shoot that paper hanging son-of-a-bitch Hitler. Just like I'd shoot a snake!"

"You're never beaten until you admit it."

"A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood."

"Perpetual peace is a futile dream."

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."

"Audacity, audacity, always audacity."

"Magnificent! Compared to war all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance. God help me, I do love it so!"

My personal favorite, which I write on nearly everything...

"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit" --- Do Not Provoke Me With Impunity
-From The Cask of Amontillado by Edgar Allen Poe.

'I'm an angel...I murder first born sons while their mothers watch, I turn cities into salt...I even, when I feel like it, suck the souls out of little girls....and the only thing that you can count on from now until kingdom come...is never understanding why.'
-Christopher Walken, 'The Prophecy'

'Shut that c***'s mouth or I'm gonna come over there and f***-start her head!'
-Ryan Phillipe, 'Way Of The Gun'

'God must love a**holes, he made so many of them.'
-Anton LaVey

'Nyquil, Nyquil, Nyquil, we love you you giant f***ing Q.'
Denis Leary, 'No Cure For Cancer'

...Heck, who could'nt go on for hours with this?

Don't remember is this is from Chinatown or The Two Jakes, but when Jack Nicholson says: "In this town I'm the leper with the most fingers."

Not the best quotes, but certainly memorable,
"We're on a mission from G-d."

"Do you feel luck, punk?"

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

"55 is un-safe; it is slow enough to make you think you are safe, but fast enough to kill you."
from the Gumball Rally

LOL! These are GREAT! This is exactly the kind of stuff i was looking for! Keep 'em comming:D

Ball said the Queen. If had 2 id be the King

Its a funny thing that little speck on top of chicken ****.
That little spec, is chicken **** too.

All these remind me of something my Grandfather used to say,"I'm gonna go upstairs and F*&% your Grandmother!"
-George Carlin

"Women, can't live with 'em..........Pass the Beer Nuts."
-Norm Peterson

"I ain't nobody Dork" -Harrison Ford, American Graffiti

"Gee Mister, I'll bet she's pretty fast." -James Taylor, Two Lane Black Top (the ultimate Drag Racing Movie)

I agree I could type all night with this stuff!!!!

If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, my word is poontang...Animal Mother - Full Metal Jacket

Check sig for soundbite;)

"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it." - Clint Eastwood, Unforgiven

"If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?"

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman." - Slick Willy

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Ben Franklin

"Did you guys see the size of that chicken?" - From Young Guns

"Rubbin's Racin'" - Days of Thunder

"Women... Can't live with them... Can't bury them in the backyard without the neighbors noticing." - No clue, but funny...

"If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker" - Rounders

"Toga, Toga, Toga, Toga..." - Animal House

"Doesn't anyone ever ****ing knock around here anymore? - Fast Times at Ridgemont High

"DOH!!!" --Homer J. Simpson
"I can't see!!! I Can't see!!! Cause I got my eye's closed"--Larry (The Three Stooges)
"Moe, Larry cheese!!!"--Curley (The Three Stooges)
"Wake up and go to sleep"--Moe (The Three Stooges):D

"What are you gonna do with that lawnmower blade?"
"I aim to kill you with it"
Carl Childers from Slingblade

"You men can't fight in here, its the war room!"
Peter Sellers in Dr. Strangelove

"Father, it looks like Satan is trying to destroy your church"
"It's not Satan, it's those damned Baptists!"
Stephen Kings Needful Things

"Strengh and Honor"
Gladiator

"Can any of you scumbags tell me who Charles Whitman was.............none of you dumbasses know...."
R.Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket

Private Pyle, your a$$ looks like 150 lbs of chewed bubble gum.
R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket

"As a young man you should think about marriage for a long, long time.............then forget it"
My Dad

everybody has a plan ...till they get punched in the mouth.

"I came here to kick a$$ and chew bubble gum.....and I'm all out of bubble gum."
-'Rowdy' Roddy Piper in 'They Live'

Back