You can type here any text you want

Whats the best quote?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
" Damn, Satan, you got a big f*** head. Look at your kid's head...his head's even bigger than your f***in' head."
-Dice Clay, from "National Lampoon's Favorite Deadly Sins"

"We are NOT the same......I'm an American, you're a sick a$$hole."
Michael Douglas, 'Falling Down'

"If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis."
Mother Goose in "Billy Madison"

"Your primitive mind couldn't possibly understand it...it's got things with molecular structures and stuff."
Ash, "Army of Darkness"

Nitrous is like a beautiful girl with an STD, you know you want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences... ;)

"My grandfather, who had made his living as a professional bounty hunter, once told me when I was young...'Watty, there ain't but two things you need to survive in this world, and that's love and a .45'."
Watty Watts, 'Love and a .45'

Originally posted by G-boz
Nitrous is like a beautiful girl with an STD, you know you want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences... ;)

LOL, Man after reading that one I laughed so hard that my eyes watered up. So true.... so VERY, VERY true...:D

I'm a mushroom cloud laying mutha F***** mutha F*****
Jules-pulp fiction

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist
Kaiser Sose- The Usual Suspects

Highschool girls, the older i get, they stay the same age
Wooderson- Days and Confused

The first rule of fight club is you dont talk about fight club
Tylerdurden- Fightclub

We are the all knowing all singing crap of the world
Tylerdurden- Fightclub

Its only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything
Tylerdurden- Fightclub

thats enought for now i think.....

My best quote......

"This town's like a great big pu$$y, just waiting to get f_cked!"

-Tony Montana (Scarface)

Jack Evers doesn't like this one though cause he made me take it out of my sig:(

My father told me about women, "After you marry them, they change."

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

"Remember these 3 things in life. Never miss an opportunity to take a whiz. Never trust a fart. If you wake up with an erection, take advantage of it even if you are alone."
A wise old man

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
-no idea

Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife.
-Groucho Max

I was so poor growing up ... if I wasn't a boy ...I'd have nothing to play with
-Rodney Dangerfield

Cogito Ergo Sum(I think therfore i am)

If "if's and but's" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas! (was that from Don Meredith formerly of MNF?) :D

From "The Honeymooners"....

Ralph tells Norton that Alice used to call him her "little buttercup".
Norton laughs, and Ralph asks whats so funny. Norton says.....

"You used to be a little cup of butter, now you're whole tub of lard!"

From the "Odd Couple" TV series.

Felix buys some weird furniture, including two chairs in the shape of hands. Oscar's secretary, Merna, sits in one. Felix asks her "Well, how does it feel?" Merna says......

"It kinda feels like I'm insured by Allstate."

From "All in the Family"

Archie, commenting on a poem that Mike wrote calls him...

"Edgar Allen Polack"

What's the best quote?

"You talkin' to me" (DiNiro/Taxi Driver)

"Win today and walk together forever" (Philadelphia Flyers head coach Fred Shero, wriiten on a chalkboard in the locker room before final game of Flyers first Stanley Cup victory, circa 1975)

"I came into this world with nothing, and I still have most of it left"

"Scuse me while I kiss the sky" (Jimi Hendrix)

"Arthur" (One of the Beatles, responding to a member of the press asking, "what do you call that hairstyle" circa 1964)

"To the moon Alice, one of these days Alice, bang, zoom, to the moon" (Ralph Kramden going off on wife Alice)

"Baby, your the greatest" (Ralph Kramden, apologizing to long suffering wife Alice)

AK 47, when you absolutely positivly have to kill every mother f**ker in the room, accept no substitute.:cool: ---From the movie "Jackie Brown"

"It's a helluva thing to kill a man, you take away everything he's got and everything he's gonna have."---William Munny "Unforgivin"

"I know what you're thinkin, did I fire five shots or six? In all the confusion I forgot myself. Seein how this is a .44 magnum the most powerful handgun in the world and capable of blowin your head clean off,,,,you got to ask yourself a question. Do ya feel lucky? Well do ya punk?!!---Harry Calahan "Dirty Harry"

:cool:

Diamond David Lee Roth- "There are three rings to Marriage: First comes the engagement ring. Next comes the wedding ring and after those comes the Suffering!"

why you little scumbag! ive got you name! ive got your ass!you will not laugh! you will not cry!you will learn by the numbers!i will teach you!now get up! get on your feet!you had best unf@ck yourself or i will unscrew your head and shi# down your neck! -(full metal jacket)-drill instructer hartman

Back