You can type here any text you want

Whats the best quote?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
here are some from me, i dont know where i got them

dont drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill it, damn, that made it to the bumper stickers...

here is mine from today-
4 THE REAL ESTATE GUYS - BUY A LOT, SELL A LOT, MAKE ALOT...

I can give out at least 40 lines from JOE DIRT,, where is everyone tonight?;)

BW

"....yeah, and if frogs had little pockets they'd carry little pocket knives and little boys wouldnt f*%$ with em".

My moms favorite pertaining to that big little word "if".

"Being stupid hurts.. How stupid are you gonna be today?"

Me informing a scab that it wouldnt be a good idea to cross the picket line.

"Ya know....if I was any busy-er Id hafta be two people."

A fellow gear head trying to get all his projects done before winter last fall.

"Im hangin in there like a hair in a biscuit."

What I tell most ppl that ask me "how are you today" and it gets a laugh out of them 99.9% of the time :D .

douglas adams hitch hikers guide to the galaxy

these are coming off the top of my head, so i dont remember them word for word:

"It is said that the population of the Universe is none. How can this be you ask? Well, if you give me a moment I will explain. The Universe, as we all know goes on forever, or goes on for an infinite amount of time. The number of planets with a population is a finite number. So a finite number, over an infinite number is almost zero, so it is said that the population of the Universe is, None. "

"There is a trick, rather a knack to flying; it is to throw yourself at the ground, and miss."

"Anything that happens, happens.
Anything that in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen.
Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again.
It doesn’t necessarily do it in chronological order though."

"The ‘Total Perspective Vortex’ is a machine created by a man named, Trin Tragula, he was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher or, as his wife would have it, an idiot. The Total Perspective Vortex made its victim see all of infinity at once, this would make the victim realize how utterly insignificant they were, and cause him and his soul to be destroyed. He built it, just to annoy his wife."

"Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this sun at roughly 98 million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue-green planet whose ape-descendant life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think that the digital watch is a pretty neat idea."

"How to leave the Planet:
1.Phone NASA. Their phone number is (713) 483-3111. Explain that it is very important that you get away as soon as possible
2.If they do not cooperate, phone any friend that you may have in the white house.-(202) 456-1414- to have a word on your behalf with the guys at NASA
3.If you don’t have any friends at the White House. Phone the Kremlin (ask the overseas operator for 0107-095-9051). They don't have any friends there either (at least none to speak of). but they do seem to have a little influence, so you may as well try
4.If that also fails, phone the pope for guidance. His telephone number is 011-39-6-6982, and I gather that his switchboard is infallible
5.If all these attempts fail, flag down a passing flying saucer and tell them that it is urgent that you leave before you phone bill arrives"

"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bazaar and inexplicable.
There is another which states that this has already happened."

"My doctor says that I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber and that I'm therefore excused from saving universes."

heh, man i love those

your days of fingerbanging old mary jane rotten crotch through her pretty pink panties are OVER!- sgt hartman full metal jacket.

Vendor Defender, wasn't there a line in that book that said something to the effect of..

Man had always figured himself the smartest creature on Earth. It was actually dolphins. Man thought he was the smartest because of war and New York...which are the same reasons dolphins knew that THEY were the smartest. The dolphins actually knew about the coming end, and had tried to warn man. Unfortunately, it was misinterpreted as a double backflip, so the dolphins just gave up and left.

I read that book about 8 years ago in the Las Vegas Greyhound station and it was so funny I actually forgot that I was at a crappy bus depot.

KLHAMMETT dang! I was wracking my brain to come up with a good S and the B quote; I think I was focusing too much on Sheriff B.T. Justice.
Now, I just need a good quote from Cannonball Run...How about
"What is there to understand? I am looking at my son, Seymore Goldfarb, Jr. son of Seymore Goldfarb, G-d rest his soul... and what is he doing? Walking around acting, like he was some goy movie star named Roger Moore."

Caddyshack-- "Freeze gopher!"

something like that, those books rock!

pulp fiction:
"what country are you from?
what?
do they speak english in what?
what?
english mother f***er! do you speak ?!
what?
say what one more god damn time, i dare you, i double dare you, say what one more god damn time"

From Billy Madison:
"whats today?"
"october"

"whats billy and his girlfriend doing?
looks like there playing Water Polo...
or marco polo, that was a great game.. MARCO!
POLO!"

"oh i see whats going on here... SO SORRY TO INTERUPPTE! COME ON, BOYS NIGHT OUT!!!"

"Its another one of those flaming bags again...
dont put it out with your shoes Ted!!!
dont tell me my business devil woman! -stomp, stomp, sniff sniff- ITS POOP again!
HE CALLED THE S**T POOP!"

Work related quotes

Bob Porter: Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
Peter Gibbons: I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob!

It's not that I'm lazy; it's that I just don't care.

Peter Gibbons(about work): I don't think I'm gonna go anymore.
Joanna: You're just not gonna go?
Peter Gibbons: Yeah.
Joanna: Won't you get fired?
Peter Gibbons: I don't know, but I really don't like it, and, uh, I'm not gonna go.
Joanna: So you're gonna quit?
Peter Gibbons: Nah-uh. Not really. Uh... I'm just gonna stop going.
Joanna: When did you decide all that?
Peter Gibbons: About an hour ago.
Joanna: An hour ago... so you're gonna get another job?
Peter Gibbons: I don't think I'd like another job.
Joanna: Well, what are you going to do about money and bills and...
Peter Gibbons: You know... I've never really liked paying bills. I don't think I'm gonna do that, either

Bob Slydell: If you would, would you walk us through a typical day, for you?
Peter Gibbons: Yeah.
Bob Slydell: Great.
Peter Gibbons: Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door--that way Lumberg can't see me, heh--after that I sorta space out for an hour.
Bob Porter: Da-uh? Space out?
Peter Gibbons: Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

all from Office Space

"You kids better pray to the god of skinny punks this wind doesn't pick up, cuz if it does I'm gonna sail over there and shove an oar up your @ss." - Tommy Boy

Sir Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch?
Peasant: Well she turned me into a newt!
Sir Bedevere: A newt?
Peasant: I got better.
Crowd: BURN HER ANYWAY! - Monty Python & The Holy Grail

"Do your parents KNOW you're Ramones?" - Rock & Roll High School

"Yes I'm a short SOB, my daddy was a short SOB, my mother was shorter than him, and my brother, my brother was so short we couldn't even see him." - Stir Crazy

Originally posted by troGNman
Sir Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch?
Peasant: Well she turned me into a newt!
Sir Bedevere: A newt?
Peasant: I got better.
Crowd: BURN HER ANYWAY! - Monty Python & The Holy Grail

there are ways of telling if shes a witch....
she'll be made out of wood!
does wood sink in water?
no it floats!
what else floats in water?
stones! apples! cider! Churches! Lead! A DUCK!
so, if she weighs the same as a duck... SHES MADE OF WOOD!!! and therefore.. A WITCH!

I fart in your general direction!

He must be a king.
How can you tell he's a king?
He hasn't got s*** all over him.

These are classics from Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday in Tombstone;

"Well, you're a Daisy if you do."

" I'm your Huckleberry."

"Wyatt, I am rolling"

" I got two guns,..one for each of ya."

I am not a big Western fan but that movie is awesome.

"If only ignorance were painful" Dont know who said it......

"Who wants a mustache ride!" Thorny - Supertroopers

Theres some others, but I forget right now....

" Ive been licking this carpet for 3 hours, and i still dont feel like a lesbian"
Eric Cartman

"My dad's a Tv repair man. He's got the ultimate set of tools. I can fix it."

Jeff Spicolli - Fast Times as Ridgemont High

You old timers know what I'm talking about:D

"Man that ball got outta here in a hurry. I mean anything travels that far oughta have a damn stewardess on it, don't you think?" - Bull Durham

"Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!" - The Day The Earth Stood Still

Ellen: What are you looking at?
Clark: Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an @sshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer...
[Eddie, in the driveway, is draining the RV's toilet.]
Eddie: Sh*tter was full!
Clark: Ah, yeah. You checked our sh*tters, honey?
Ellen: Clark, please. He doesn't know any better.
Clark: He oughta know it's illegal. That's a storm sewer. If it fills with gas, I pity the person who lights a match within ten yards of it. - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

"Charlie don't surf!" - Apocalypse Now

Dr. Friedrich von Frankenstein: Igor, would you mind telling me whose brain I did put in?
Igor: And you won't be angry?
Dr. Friedrich von Frankenstein: I will NOT be angry.
Igor: Abby someone.
Dr. Friedrich von Frankenstein: Abby someone. Abby who?
Igor: Abby Normal.
Dr. Friedrich von Frankenstein: Abby Normal?
Igor: I'm almost sure that was the name.
Dr. Friedrich von Frankenstein: Do you mean to tell me that I put an abnormal brain into an, 8 foot tall, 300 pound, GORILLA? - Young Frankenstein

how do you like school billy?????CLOSED- pee wees big adventure

"You've got a big nose." Life of Brian
"Welcome to the middle of the movie!" Meaning of Life
"Are you saying coconuts migrate?" Holy Grail
"That's an attention getter!" Sheriff Buford T. Justice
"Hey Wang, what's with the pictures? It's a parking lot!" Al Chervik
"Did we give up when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor?" Blutto
"I talked to a shrink once when I was sent up-state on a...fishing trip." Jelly
I could go on for hours..."Somebody STOP me!"

Back