Whats up with Fontana?

i know this is an old thread...but im the guy with the cobalt and thanks for coming out to watch...i dont know if u got my text earlier but i just bought a slightly bigger turbo...and some other goodies...im shooting for a 12 secs this time:smile:

Wanna race?;)

Hey those Cobalts are nice little tuners.
That Ecotec 4 banger has a lot in it.

Wanna race?;)

Hey those Cobalts are nice little tuners.
That Ecotec 4 banger has a lot in it.

im sure ulll smoke me....lol. ive had the chance to ride in pablo's car and that thing aint no joke....lol

there are some pretty cool builds on these ecotecs...mine is just something to keep me entertained.

im sure ulll smoke me....lol. ive had the chance to ride in pablo's car and that thing aint no joke....lol

there are some pretty cool builds on these ecotecs...mine is just something to keep me entertained.

I know GMPerf division has pushed them up near 1000HP with very basic upgrades. Read about it in either Hot Rod or Super Chevy a couple years back...
Of course...you'd still need the rest of the drive train beefed up to handle that kind of power, but still....amazing little 4 bangers.

I know GMPerf division has pushed them up near 1000HP with very basic upgrades. Read about it in either Hot Rod or Super Chevy a couple years back...
Of course...you'd still need the rest of the drive train beefed up to handle that kind of power, but still....amazing little 4 bangers.

i actually have the gm build book that tells me how to build it up to 1600hp....:eek: