Whats your favorite beer?

in high scool---Pabst Blue Ribbon cause it's cheap.

Military in Germany---mostly Beck's or "Flippies"

Now---Bud Lite, $9.99 for 18pk cans & tastes good...got'em in my compack fridge next to my computer...lol.

For cheaper beer I like Genesee Cream Ale and Genny Red. :)

Or Bud bar bottles. ;)

Only had one light beer I could drink, Amstel Light.

Schaefers and Schlitz used to be very good back in the late 60's and early 70's.

Used to drink some of my Dads Schaefer when he came back from buying groceries on Thursday nights with Mom. We'd share a quart. :)

I switched to Schlitz when I went to College. ;)

Then right down the tubes. :eek:

My brother drinks Schmidts I guess they had it cheap at the PX when he was in the reserves. :rolleyes:

My uncle Ray (a..k.a. Chief) once made a profound statement.

"There are only two kinds of beer, Hot or Cold".

So, my favorite one starts out Cold and sometimes ends up Hot.:D :D :D :cool:

I'm not a big beer fan but I drink 1 or 2 Rolling Rocks at night. If I really want to party, I'll go for 3! Didn't see any other Rolling Rock fans:confused:

New Castle Brown Ale

I have drank too many beer brands to count. New Castle is the best drinking brew that has ever passed over my taste buds. That reminds me. I drank my last one yesterday. Need to restock.

Try it you will love it!!

no bitter taste!!

LEINENKUGELS LAGER (any variety), MOLSON CANADIAN, GEORGE KILLIAN'S IRISH RED.

Originally posted by gn1220
I'm not a big beer fan but I drink 1 or 2 Rolling Rocks at night. If I really want to party, I'll go for 3! Didn't see any other Rolling Rock fans:confused:

Yeah that's what I thought you can't swing a dead cat on this board w/out hitting someone from PA but no love for Latrobe?

Red stripe is among the top five, along with Rolling Rock, Fosters, Mich Ultra, and Blue Goose with a slice of orange with dinner.

My work computer starts up with Homer drooling out MMMMM BEER.

Originally posted by tjthorson
I don't like the taste of beer at all. I don't drink any other alchohol as a matter of fact. My brother-in-law is a big beer guy, so he insisted I find something to drink when we go out. So, I tried a few and found one I like. Mostly because it doesn't taste like beer. Most "beer drinkers" think its a "chick" beer.

Leinenkugel's Amber Light.

I am up to about 6 a month now...... AA here I come!

I'm with you Todd.... but for me it's the Mike's Lemonade.

only good beer = Sprecker Root Beer :D

Originally posted by jon_we4
I'm with you Todd.... but for me it's the Mike's Lemonade.

only good beer = Sprecker Root Beer :D

Look around and see if you can find Woodchuck Cider, usually right by the beer and that Mike' etc. Not always easy to find. Very good tasty stuff. Can't taste the alcohol in it, but it's got more kick than beer. Well, MS beer.

Turbo2112-
I just watched a little bit of the same RUSH concert on TV. Great band..... freaks as far as looks go for musicians.... but they do rip.

Whoever said Bass Ale, Newcastle, Guiness (anyplace direct from the tap in Europe other than here and slightly chilled), and good ole Anchor Steam (San Francisco, CA).

Actually Newcastle is my favorite beer for a while and my girlfriend's also. Dark in color.... light in taste, not too carbonated.... and goes down fast.

I must admit I can pound a really cold Bud/Coors bottle beer until there are no more (late at night before the bars close at 2am. I love cheap cold bottled beer. I personally think Bud/Coors etc in a can tastes like dogsh*t not matter how cold it is. Waterskiing however.... my beer of choice is Coors Light in a can. I can drink a 12 pack and waterski/wakeboard/barefoot all day long. I'm 5'6" and 140lbs and am f*ckin' madman on the water/snow.

As far as the guys into Hamms etc...... invest into your replacement liver fund and drink less beer that is actually good beer. Crap $3.99 12 pack beer ain't where it is at IMO (IMO of course only.... after I've been drinking 7 Tecate's, 4 Margarita's, and 2 Corona's at my buddies engagement BBQ tonight and went home to check the 'net and put on a warm sweatshirt).

IMO of course only..... I like that saying....;)

Beer... discussion.... one of my fav topics. I'm off to go to my buddies soccer club fundraiser to raise $6K. $2 you call it beers, and $2.50 you call it well drinks..... live band and DJ. Should be trouble and I expect to be worth 2 cents tomorrow morning. :eek:

Drink it!!!

-GNX7

I usually drink Rolling Rock, Its good cheap, and I like to support Latrobe. On a car trip when I was 8 I nearly sliced half my finger off, My Grandparents house is in Ligonier which is somewhat close to Latrobe. I ended up at Latrobe Hospital getting 5 stiches put it. So in thier honor, its mostly Rolling Rock.

Harp has a diff story, It was my moms Fiancee's favorite beer, but unfortunately he was killed in a farming accident, so every Sept, from here on out, I just drink harp all month long.

Otherwise, its random beers, but if I'm out someplace nice, I cant pass up a tall glass of UFO, with a big lemon in it.

i have to say that german wheat beer is the best, great taste and body, i am personally like the Heffe Vison beer, but you can't drink it ice cold like american beers, it is best taken out of the frige and let sit for 20 minutes, so it is cool but not cold, and you ahve to rotate the bottle to get all the wheat out of if as you pour, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Grant

In order:

1. Pete's Wicked Winter
2. Sam Adam's Boston Lager
3. Molson Ex (from Canada, brown bottle, imported by me)
4. Red Hook ESB
5. REAL Guiness, not the crap in cans or bottles
6. My own homebrew
7. Otter Creek Copper Ale
8. Longtrail Ale
9. Keystone Premium (not the Light, it's light enough already)

But I'll drink any beer that's free, even Bud.:D

Longtrail and Otter Creek are good especially on tap. :)

I actually like the Guiness stuff in the can with the pressurized cylinder ball thingy inside.

Wish noon would hurry up so I can open a bottle. :D

"Wish noon would hurry up so I can open a bottle........"

SalvageV6- I agree with your statement above.......

Also Red Hook ESB must give the nod on.... Rolling Rock extra cold is A-ok with me.... and a few other tasty beers.

-GNX7