You can type here any text you want

Wheel options for maroon T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which wheels look best on a maroon T

• Weld Pro Star 15"

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • Black GTA 16"

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Torque Thrust ][ 17"

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters

1quick6

Shadetree Mechanic
Trying to get a feel for what my maroon 87 would look like with different wheels on it. Which of these do you like best?

1. Weld Pro Stars 15"
welds.jpg

2. Black GTA wheels 16"
gta-wheels.jpg

3. Torque Thrust II 17"
tt2.jpg

hey, that's mine

I'd like to do the black with chrome lip someday. Is this a photoshop deal or do you have all of these wheels sitting around? Tim

Photoshop trickery. I'd be too lazy to swap wheels that many times for a photo shoot. ;) I am trying to decide which ones to buy at this point.

i voted GNX,
but i am and always have been a complete sucker for black wheels. if they were all black i probably wouldn't have voted ;)

black TTII's in 17" would look Badass!!!

black tta's they give the car such a nice stance in my opinion

I like Centerline Convo Pros. ;)

Attachments

• 87T_1.jpg
    87T_1.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 713
I like the Torque Thrusts and voted for them but they are on a lot of different cars so you might have a twin out there. But you would with any of those wheels really.

I always thought a set of gold GTA wheels would have looked great on my maroon 87.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I am going to photoshop a few more sets on the car to see what they look like. I am planning a wheel change this winter and I want the right look if I am going to lay out the cash. :) Decisions decisions decisions.

like i said,maybe something like mine;);)

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 703
  • GNStreet06.jpg
    GNStreet06.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 674
I like the torque thrust but think rear should be a little lower for better look but still love the color of car
Tom

I will swap yours on Diaz 87.
diaz.jpg

I didn't spend a lot of time getting the scale and stance of the wheels right. 15, 16, or 17" differences aren't exactly to scale in any of these. :)

Torque Thrust II's but with black centers :biggrin:
17" is a nice size. (that's what I run) ;)

an someone photoshop gold gta wheels on there id like to see how they look.

Dads Limited w/ 17s and 18s, Black GTA's, and Pro Stars.

Attachments

• IMG_1576.jpg
    IMG_1576.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 610
  • IMG_1540.jpg
    IMG_1540.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 620
  • IMG_1363.jpg
    IMG_1363.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 604
Back