You can type here any text you want

Wheel options for maroon T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which wheels look best on a maroon T

• Weld Pro Star 15"

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • Black GTA 16"

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Torque Thrust ][ 17"

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters
I like when the wheel is painted body color. The white T's with the white rims look cool as hell. Do the centers maroon. Never saw that done...be the first. Chrome lugs and centercaps with the red T.

:biggrin:

And it has a spoiler and tints....:eek:

Mike...this thing has to make it the world of wheels! You guys and the maroon cars need to post them more. Fasnotch has a nice maroon one also.

THX Jas, not dealing with WOW in January, might snow and too cold. The car is decent remember it's a daily driver. Fasnotch does have a nice one.

I voted for the 15" Pro Stars, but some Centerline "Telstar's" would look great too!...Also, some Billet Specialties "Street Lites" would be awesome!...

Claude. :)

Black center TTA's for sure.... The Torque thrust wheels are so heavy it's crazy!

Scot W.

I say #1 for a street & strip car , or #3 for a freeway flyer/road car.

~JM~

i like the look of the black weld magnum 2.0's or the gold ones or the polished .... i just love the magnum 2.0's

18972139360[2].jpg

I actually decided on the GTA 16" wheels, although I am still watching the Trader for a good set. I know it is old school, but I liked the look of them in Photoshop. I will keep the Welds in case I change my mind.

I actually decided on the GTA 16" wheels, although I am still watching the Trader for a good set. I know it is old school, but I liked the look of them in Photoshop. I will keep the Welds in case I change my mind.

I know a guy that has a set of the Kirban GNX reproductions. He want's to sell, but isn't sure of their value. Anyone know what they're going for? I can't remember the condition either:)

Back