You can type here any text you want

Wheelstanding Championship Byron-Oct10

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboRich

Just letting ya guys know about byrons wonderful event. In case you missed it last year, heres a couple photos.

wsbyron013.jpg

byron.jpg

standup2.jpg

This is an awesome event. Be sure to get there early as this one fills up fast......and bring your own beverage unless you like standing in line ;)

I'll be there. I will possibly be T&Ting too. They raised the price for admission to the same price to T&T, so I might as well get a couple runs in for the same price.

Originally posted by Billdogg
I'll be there. I will possibly be T&Ting too. They raised the price for admission to the same price to T&T, so I might as well get a couple runs in for the same price.

I don't wanna miss this, I was just going to go and spectate, but maybe I'll make a couple T&T runs with ya- I might even do it with the clocks ON..... :D

Leave those clocks on. Let me see how far the TA was off. No peddling it either! :)

I'm guessing it's going to be real busy and we'll sit the in the lanes for a while at a time, but it'd still be nice to get at least a couple runs in.

Originally posted by Billdogg
Leave those clocks on. Let me see how far the TA was off. No peddling it either! :)

I'm guessing it's going to be real busy and we'll sit the in the lanes for a while at a time, but it'd still be nice to get at least a couple runs in.

I would never pedal it! I will make 100% full throttle runs......@ 8psi ;)

Back