When is it too much?? to save or not??

WE287GN

Hey all. Been sitting on this for a while. Found me a donor car and got my quarters and floor pans. The last section would be the t roof.
Since then the project has been sitting. I have recently made a visit to the car and wasn't to happy with some other new problems I have found.. Ill try to post pics if I can..
My problem is I seem to be hung up on the vin and t roof.. Other than that there is nothing original about the car..options tag on the declid is long gone..
I have a car here(84 regal)? I have been trying to unload...do I just forget all the rot of the GN body and move on to a clone? Do I stick it out and save this old GN??? what to do

Guess ill have to wait to get on the PC for the pics, basicly found a nice crack at the bottom of each A pillar in the cowl area.

Chris,

It depends on money and value.

How much money is it going to cost you to get the car fixed properly? Can you do the body work yourself? If you can, do you want to invest that much time and effort into a car that you can not drive until you are done the work?

What will be the value of the car when you are done? You already mentioned that the SPID label was gone, that drops the value for some buyers, myself included.

You have to figure out if you spend $12,000 to fix this car along with all of the down time and the car is only going to be worth $10,000 when you are done is it worth it?

Good luck with your decision,

You have to figure out if you spend $12,000 to fix this car along with all of the down time and the car is only going to be worth $10,000 when you are done is it worth it?

Been there an done it.. Well back when I was young an foolish :p I'd bail on this project so fast your head would spin. Oh the car I was working on at that time was a 67 Shelby Mustang GT 500.. Rust rust rust.. pieced the car out an moved on.