Where do I start

Busyman

[BAD HBT 6]
Hey guys,
I wasn't sure where to post this so here it goes,
I just purchased my first GN about 2 months ago. While mechanically inclined I am not a mechanic or body guy.While this board is awesome for information I would like to get a set of manuals for my car. I just don't want to buy a lot of useless ones.
My goals are to strip the car down in October and bring it in to get painted, so are there any body manuals or books that cover the necessary steps that I will need to know?
Also, my car has a lot of mods done to it. Alki, bored 30 over, 3"THDP,Warlboro fuel pump, T62 turbo, ect

Per your prior experiences, if anyone has any suggestions as to which manuals I should buy please let me know.

Thanks in
[/SIZE]advance,
Busyman

Thanks

DaBigguy,

Thanks for those links, I will bookmark them for future reference.
Although, I would be very interested in the body manuals or links also. If anyone knows of any descriptive/ detailed ones please tell.

Thanks again,
Busyman

Welcome to the Darkside, I don't have any manuals or any type of instructions but I can tell you every nut and bolt types on the turbo Regal. Where and how they go on and off.

Where in N. Illinois are you? I am in the far western suburbs. If you like, you are more than welcome to come by and look at many Turbo Buicks, some stripped and some in the process of being putting back together and so on. I am not an expert by any means, just a Turbo Buick junkee!!!
Most of the Saturdays we will be working on Buicks, anything from motor swaps to body swaps and you are more than welcome to come by and ask all the questions you have and hopefully I can answer them all.

Prasad:cool:

Thanks

WickedV6,

Thanks for the invite, I looked up our distance apart, and it is an hour and a half. Although, the drive sounds like it will definitely be worth it. When I get a free weekend I will PM you.
If you have an extra GN hood laying around maybe we can talk. Mine is on the fritz. Let me know.

Thanks,
Busyman