Where is the best place to get a 98 GTP reprogrammed for my unique vehicle combo?

Darth Fiero

3800 Series II Turbo
I have an engine out of a 98 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. It will be going into an 85 Pontiac Fiero and getting either a 3.4" or 3.25" pulley, upgraded exhaust (stock manifolds but 2.5" mandrel bent tubing thereafter with performance muffler), custom, free flowing cold air induction and K&N cone filter, upgraded fuel pump (walbro 340 or 307), and probably a rebuilt 4T65-E transmission. Because this powertrain will be going into a Fiero, I will need the following things done to the stock PCM :

-All traction control and abs controls and related DTC's removed or disabled.
-Disable VATS (Pass-Key/Pass-Lock) and related DTC's.
-Remove or disable BCM (body control module) related functions and DTC's.
-Remove or disable post catalyst O2 sensor functions and/or related DTC's (this vehicle will not have a cat-con or post cat O2).
-Remove or disable all EVAP DTC's but leave the EVAP solenoid functions functional. (I will not have a fuel tank pressure sensor on this vehicle nor will the PCM be able to see a fuel level so related checks or DTC's will need to be removed.
-Optimize fuel and spark maps for the new pulley, better exhaust, better induction, stock injectors, using 92 octane fuel.

Anyone know who does custom PCM reprograms for what I am doing?

Basically, the powertrain and PCM will be the only things present from the donor GTP that will be installed into the Fiero so I need the PCM reprogrammed to work without all the other computers and stuff that the Fiero will not have. Any help would be apprecialted.

DHP should be able to help. Charles Beyerch, out of Chicago, and I believe in Detroit. He is on this board and goes by Beyerch. Hopefully this will help. Should be a fun ride.

Hey,

I emailed you darth...

Also, you, yeah you, the guy with the 97.5 regal, is that a GS? (l67) I need one to test a program on. You game?

Charles

Originally posted by neverenuf
DHP should be able to help. Charles Beyerch, out of Chicago, and I believe in Detroit. He is on this board and goes by Beyerch. Hopefully this will help. Should be a fun ride.

Yes it is, I have tried getting a hold of you periodically. I think it was off of RegalGS.org. I am willing to try anything you want to test. I live in Western Springs. What do you have in mind? Just email me at dgreving@huffnhuff.com