Where is the best place to live as a car guy?

m3x1c0

Bad luck Buick
So the roads here in VA are the most scenic, accessible, and interesting to drive I've ever been to. However, with the ridiculous police presence, low speed limits and the 2 months or so of snow its not perfect for a car guy.

I'm wondering what you guys think a good place to live for a 25 year old single dude who just wants to drive old cars all year long (my daily is a 1970 Mustang)? I've dreamed of LA for a long time but between cost of living, CHP, and ridiculous inspections it might not be so great.

Opinions welcomed!

well im from nyc. inspections are easy but weather can all around auck sometimes. i visited cali and fell in love. if i was younger and amarter about $ id move there in a heartbeat. i saw old cars all around. pretty awesome

Mtns just west of Denver was fun. It's where I lived at 25 and single. But, need multiple cars. I had/have a Zo6 and Buick for the summer, Subaru WRX for winter driving. It's mostly sunny, dry and lots of great curvy roads year round. Need a Valentine 1 or equivalent of course anywhere you go.

Florida-duh

Attachments

• 1416340117079.jpg
    1416340117079.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 207
Not Connecticut! I will say there are TONS of nice cars in this tiny state though. Lots of car shows and cruise nites from May to October but expensive to live here.

TX is great, but FL has no state inspections. Both are dead-flat for the most part, so it depends on your driving style...

I like it here in dfw. We have tracks open most of the year. It gets cold(not ne cold, but it was mid 20s this am). Rarely ices or snows. Kinda hot in the summer if you aren't into that. Plenty of jobs, schools, and fun stuff to do.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app