You can type here any text you want

Where to buy a Pyle PJSR350 jobsite radio?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

toofastforyou

2FAST4U
I'd like to buy a Pyle model PJSR350 jobsite radio but cannot find any store chain who carries them, only Amazon or Ebay…
rolleyes.gif
I'm in Canada and I don't think they're sold here but I'll be on vacation in the US next March and would've liked to buy one while there but I don't know where to go ore who carries them…Any clues?
Like this one: Pyle Pjsr350bk Industrial Boombox Rugged Bluetooth R Speaker Black | eBay

or

I also wonder if I'd be better with this: http://www.ryobitools.ca/power-tools/products/details/787
It doesn't have the USB port but is kinda cool… at about $100.

Claude. ;)

P.S: The Pyle unit the only one that I've found which is not a battery charger (to charge tool batteries) and which has a USB port to play music from a flash drive...

Last edited:
Groupon has it for $120

Walmart for $140

Sears for $155

I checked and the Ryobi does have a usb port but for charging only…
frown.gif
It cannot be used to play music stored on a flash drive.
noway.gif
If it did, I'd buy one right now!
yes.gif
I've only found two (Pyle and Bosch) who can play music from a flash drive. There might be others but these are the only two I found… I'm not familiar with Pyle, don't know if they're good or not and I'm a little afraid of buying one and not be happy with it later on...and the Bosch PB360D might be among the best but it's huge and it sells for $250. in my area.
wacko.gif

The only thing Pyle has going for it is that it's not a charger, which I don't need because I don't have any Bosch or Ryobi tools

Claude.

P.S: I know myself…I like the Ryobi and maybe will still end up buying one and do a compromise and forget about the usb flash drive thing…
rolleyes.gif
redface.gif

Thanks for the replies guys...but the more I think of it, I realize that I don't know anything about Pyle products 'cause to my knowledge, they're not sold in Canada…Are they are good or not?
Like I said in my previous post, I might be better off with the Ryobi and just forget about the USB flash drive thing…:cool:

Claude. ;)

Well, I ended up buying the Ryobi P746.
yes.gif
It's small, lightweight, can be powered by either 120V or one of their 18V. "tool" batteries (sold separately). Speaking of batteries, I wanted to buy a battery with a charger for my radio which were around $135. but the salesman showed me a "special" they had for a drill, + battery + charger, all for $89.! Couldn't pass it up!
smile.gif
Very happy with my purchase.
thumbsup.gif

Claude.
wink.gif

Back