You can type here any text you want

where to buy camaro 1LE lca bushings???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UnderdogGN

hi, my car is wheelhopping really bad and im hoping that its just my old stock bushings making it do that. I decided i want some lower control arm bushings from a 1LE camaro. Where can i buy these from?
thanks for the help

buy the bushings from Paul Ferry H&R Parts and Stuff. You well be able to grease the bushings as well and not have wheel hop.

SPOOLN said:
buy the bushings from Paul Ferry H&R Parts and Stuff. You well be able to grease the bushings as well and not have wheel hop.

I second what he said. If you buy the bushings from Paul, invest in the differential bushing removal/install tool that presses out the old and presses in the new bushings in the differential housing. I installed the 1LE bushings in my stock boxed lower control arms and in one end of the upper control arms and installed the greasable poly bushings from Paul in the rear differential. The car rides and launches much better and no more wheel hop. When you are finished with the tool, you can get some of your money back out of it by advertising the tool on the various BUICK BB's, there is always someone interested in buying one of those tools, mine sold quick!

Back