where to buy new turbo??

buickbuick22

hello all! i've got a 87 GN with the original turbo. car has alot of miles on it and was wondering if anyone knew how difficult they are to rebuild? or suggestion on where to get a good new or rebuilt one?

thanks!

I would call either Jack Cotton @ Cotton's Performance or Mike Licht @ Full Throttle - both are GREAT vendors, own Buicks, have EXCELLENT customer service and shipping and both are very knowledgeable about turbo and combination selection. IMO you couldnt do any better.

I would call either Jack Cotton @ Cotton's Performance or Mike Licht @ Full Throttle - both are GREAT vendors, own Buicks, have EXCELLENT customer service and shipping and both are very knowledgeable about turbo and combination selection. IMO you couldnt do any better.

+1.:biggrin:

I`ve dealt with Cottons for years on all my upgrades. Jack will lead you in the right direction and easy to talk to.

+2. I would give Mike a shout at Full Throttle 586-294-4413. He has smokin good deals all the time. He gave me a great deal on my new 88 Turbo.

Back