You can type here any text you want

where to buy new turbo??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buickbuick22

hello all! i've got a 87 GN with the original turbo. car has alot of miles on it and was wondering if anyone knew how difficult they are to rebuild? or suggestion on where to get a good new or rebuilt one?

thanks!

I would call either Jack Cotton @ Cotton's Performance or Mike Licht @ Full Throttle - both are GREAT vendors, own Buicks, have EXCELLENT customer service and shipping and both are very knowledgeable about turbo and combination selection. IMO you couldnt do any better.

I would call either Jack Cotton @ Cotton's Performance or Mike Licht @ Full Throttle - both are GREAT vendors, own Buicks, have EXCELLENT customer service and shipping and both are very knowledgeable about turbo and combination selection. IMO you couldnt do any better.

+1.:biggrin:

I`ve dealt with Cottons for years on all my upgrades. Jack will lead you in the right direction and easy to talk to.

+2. I would give Mike a shout at Full Throttle 586-294-4413. He has smokin good deals all the time. He gave me a great deal on my new 88 Turbo.

I got a 6131E from Mike @ Full throttle. Its a great turbo for a stock or near stock set up. Good Luck Jon Hanson

a 6131E. should work well with the motor i bought from psiedv6.

Right on got that turbo on one of my cars. anyways did psiedv6 send one of his mechanics to install the motor for you?

Try Precision as well. They have a banner on this site if you need the number.

Back