Where to buy rear window and windshield ?

87we410877

Looking for Gm quality rear window with defroster and new windshield. Quality only. Don’t want to see the “waviness” in the windows like some aftermarket stuff.

Thanks!

many great aftermarket windshield at opgi and parts place but the rear will be tough to find especially with the defrost have to fine one in a bone yard or one of many guys who part these cars out

many great aftermarket windshield at opgi and parts place but the rear will be tough to find especially with the defrost have to fine one in a bone yard or one of many guys who part these cars out

Oh great. Mines ok but the asshole who painted it hit it with the sander in a few spots. Not sure if it can be fixed.

Attachments

• B66FADBB-3D82-4E95-9A3F-1D30B5F92B53.jpeg
    B66FADBB-3D82-4E95-9A3F-1D30B5F92B53.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 55
my original front has so many little Knicks in it thought of changing out but I really don't drive much and can't really tell unless full sun and driving it, so we will se

Find a local auto glass installer that sells Pilkington branded product, and request that. The fit is perfect, and they still make all the glass, including the defroster equipped rear windows.

Find a local auto glass installer that sells Pilkington branded product, and request that. The fit is perfect, and they still make all the glass, including the defroster equipped rear windows.

Really? The rear too!?? Awesome! I will definitely call around.

even if you can catch the scratches with a nail they can be buffed out with rodite. Probably take at leasthalf a day to do it. In my youth I used buff out scratches like that all the time.