You can type here any text you want

Where to buy show Quality sun visors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nos4gn doesn't have the lighted pass. I was going to order the gbody.com ones but I'm not sure of the color match

Nos4gn doesn't have the lighted pass. I was going to order the gbody.com ones but I'm not sure of the color match

I've seen Bryan's supply of sunvisors and they look dead on to me, but the only way to be certain that the headliner and sunvisors match is to do them both at the same time. Bryan has the material if you want to order the headliner material with enough to do the visors. That's how I did mine.

I've seen Bryan's supply of sunvisors and they look dead on to me, but the only way to be certain that the headliner and sunvisors match is to do them both at the same time. Bryan has the material if you want to order the headliner material with enough to do the visors. That's how I did mine.

The car is an orig 8k mile near concourse car. The headliner is mint so I don't to mess with that

The car is an orig 8k mile near concourse car. The headliner is mint so I don't to mess with that

Just call us up & ask for a sample. we will put it in an envelope & mail you a section of material out.

Ok Brian. I need them for Xmas. Have you compared them to an original headliner? I trust your judgment. I'll call for sample Also

Back