You can type here any text you want

Where to get an adapter for Data cable to Laptop for XFI?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

I think this has been covered before but I couldnt find any good info. The data cable to go the laptop is the old style on my XFI so I cannot plug it into my new laptop. Any ideas on how I can do this?

don't know what cable you use on fast , but i just went through this on a gen7 and i needed a 9 pin to usb, i found it at best buy. there is also a 25 pin to usb , but you have to go to ebay for it.

In the box that the XFI came in there is a USB adaptor along with the disk to install the driver.

Be careful buying other USB adaptors. Most don't seem to work with the XFI.

he checked the box no adapter. i called him. I'll swing by best buy and check it out . if I find one, we will try it.

Hmmm..we make sure that there is a USB adaptor in every XFI we ship out :confused: If you didn't get one then I need to send you one. Give us a call today and I will send you one.

Hey Cal, I'll gie you a call today. Thanks for the help sir! ------Jeremy

Got the USB adapter ordered today. Thanks goes to the Hartlines for their excellent support!

Hmmm..we make sure that there is a USB adaptor in every XFI we ship out :confused: If you didn't get one then I need to send you one. Give us a call today and I will send you one.

Cal,
I actually didn't receive mine either. I have the car you flew up to RC's to tune. We used your laptop allday--i think it might of gone home with you. I have been borrowing my buddies cable(when/if the car is running--another issue:frown: ) to connect.

Geoff

That's odd since my laptop doesn't use the USB adaptor and I usually use my own (longer) cable :confused: Give us a call and we'll get this taken care of.

Back