Where to place FAST WB 02?

Spooled

I know it's suppose to be in the downpipe but how far away from the turbine? I've got a 90 degree bend in mine about 5 inches from the turbine. Thanks for the help!

About a foot or so past the turbo would be fine... a little more or less wouldn't be a problem. If you need to put the sensor in the bend of the pipe, just make sure to put it on the outer radius of the bend.

Craig

You also want to orient it so that condensation doesn't collect on it.

The sensor must be horizontal, or better yet facing downward so that water won't collect in it.

O2 location

I have looked at about a dozen or so cars at the Reynolds shootout and that, along w/ talking to several folks, found that 8" out on the DP is the preferred location.:cool:

Back under my rock:)

In further playing, I moved mine about 5' down stream from the turbo, and it reads just a little richer there (maybe .2 AFR).

I think long term, that might be the better spot.
Being further away means the sensor is just running on it's heater and not as affected by EGT.

Also, there probably is slightly less backpressure where mine is mounted now.

I have the ATR single shot with the pitbull where the converter used to be, and an ultraflow where the Pitbull was designed to be. My O2 is 1.5' behind where the converter was (pitbull is).