Which cellular phone company do you have?

Originally posted by Shane
Sprint PCS! It's the greatest.

I pay $70 a month for 500 Anytime Minutes, Unlimited Nights and Weekends (Start at 8PM, rather than 9PM), Unlimited PCS to PCS Minutes, Roadside Rescue (With my GN, you need it), Unlimited Vision (High Speed Internet), and Free and Clear America (More coverage than you can imagine). It's the best I have ever had.

I've been with SPCS for more than three years, and going.

I am in the Navy, and it helps to have the coverage of SPCS whereever I go. The internet is high speed (up to 144 kbps), and cheap for only $10 a month. I used it in place of a cable modem for a long time.

Also, SPCS has the greatest selection of phones. Gadgets galore! I currently have the Samsung i500.

I can answer most any questions that you have about SPCS, feel free to ask.

Is that internet 10 bucks for any plan that you have? I may end up keeping my verizon and getting sprint too.
Charles

Is that internet 10 bucks for any plan that you have?
Yup, it's the $10 Unlimited Vision add on to any account. You want it for sure, man. It's awesome.

anyone else?
Im looking at getting sprint, b/c it looks like the best deal for me. Also, is the internet with pcs vision hi speed?
Thanks
Charles

All I have to say is stay away from T-mobile. I get it free (company phone) and I still hate it. It works at my house, but 100 yards away?.............'No Service':mad:

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
All I have to say is stay away from T-mobile. I get it free (company phone) and I still hate it. It works at my house, but 100 yards away?.............'No Service':mad:
ok,
Thanks