Which fuel line to run for supply?

SpeeednV6

My stock feed line is corroded. I'm going to run a double pumper with 2nd pump running at 15psi. I will be running E85. Do I stick with a replacement line, an 8an feed or 6an feed? I did see a write-up for line mod. and the mod, included a 6an for both return and feed, not sure is 6an is enough?

i run a -8 feed and -6 return but im not on corn piss :) know some e85 guys running bigger. Check the e85 section i think there is a few threads going on about it

Pronto: good looking out. This site has good prices! Now I need to know which fittings to use for supply.

Dual Walbros, -8 feed -6 return. Uses the Racetronix adaptor and your sender.

Pronto: good looking out. This site has good prices! Now I need to know which fittings to use for supply.
The fittings are down below the hose on the website. You'ld need 2 straight 6AN females for a home run to the regulator. At the regulator you would need an 90* adapter for metric to 6AN (I forget the metric size but it's in alot of posts). For the feed, 3 straight 8AN females, a fuel filter with 8AN male fittings, a 180* 8AN from the front of the fuel rail to send to the back of the engine bay then down to the ds frame rail and the fuel rail adapter (again in many posts on fuel lines).