Which state produces the best women?

Miami Dadeland....unbelivable or if you can work out at the LA Fitness in Miami Doral next to the Univision station. WOW!!!!

Lets use an unbiased method. When I was in the Auto Industry in the 80s and 90s there used to be a contest called the English Leather Calendar bikini contest. Every week the racetracks all over the nation held a bikini contest and the winner advanced to the next week. The eventual winners from all States ended up in Las Vegas where the finals were held during Sema. Twelve girls were chosen fropm all the States to be in the Calendar. During a several year stretch in the mid 80s the State of washington dominated the Calendar. The City of Spokane Washington had at least 5 girls making the Calendar. One year they had 2 of the 12 from Spokane WA. Many of the Judges were from Texas like Raymond Beatle of Blue Max fame. I know the late Tim Richmond was a Judge.
Based on the numbers WA. State is right at the top

After being on vacation to socal twice in the last year. I would like to change my answer without a doubt from tucson to socal.:smile:

i say florida, california , texas and the rest of those states with good looking women - nick you are adsolutely right !-- the u-of miami halloween party enjoy :D

Attachments

• u-of m.jpg
    u-of m.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 135
  • u-of-m2.jpg
    u-of-m2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 134
Georgia, by far. I've been to sooooooo many places, being in the military and we'll Georgia, WE KNOW HOW TO PICK OUR WOMEN!

No doubt, GA is packed, I was also amazed at Alabama and Tennessee women, I just love the country girl next door type girl.... Think Jessica Simpson in dukes of hazzard......... If you want a snobby high maint chick, go into Atlanta, it's the mecca of rich hot high maint snobby chicks.