Which state produces the best women?

Not sure where the hottest women are - I think every where if you just look, just depends...

but NOT in Texas (for me)! To much big hair and waaayyyyy to much makeup...ech.

Originally posted by 87GN_ponykillr
You know MD is not all that bad, Not the best but not the worst. I have to vote for NJ, I have always had the pleasure of meeting hotties from NJ

Yah.. Maryland represents. Also has it share of not so good lookers, but Maryland represents.

Man, did somebody dig up a thread.

When I lived in Tucson hot chicks were a minority. They all went to U of A and were stuck up. Tucson is a big sausage fest. That's why I went to college in Cali.

I agree they are stuck up but still hot

It sure isn't southern oregon. we call them SOFA's here. souther oregon fat asses.

Talk about an ancient thread brought back to life!

Minnesota is up there with the blonde hair blue eyed well built northern european women.

Georgia, hands down.

I have only lived in 5 different states, but visited many.
Georgia peaches get my vote for the best all around women.
Pretty, sexy, pleasant personality, etc.

Not only was my wife born and bred in this great state, she owned the GN when I met her!
Beat that!

Ok, now I travel weekly around the U.S. and am a resident of FL, but here's my list:

Miami - FL
Orange County - CA
Fort Lauderdale - FL
Las Vegas - NV Probably all hookers though
New York City - NY
Los Angeles - CA
Tampa - FL

two words

Miami florida...more hot latin women than any man should have the chance to see..they are everywhere..i would not have believed it if i did nt see it myself..met me first wife there...costa rican...just my 2 cents

Seeing how I am from Dallas and still live here,,,I'm out on all Texas women!!!:mad: They are all psycho!!!!:rolleyes:

the original question was, which state has the most beautiful women, not "which state has the most mentally stable women" :biggrin:

And yes, Texas has the most beautiful women. Furthermore, having grown up in Houston and traveled all over Texas most of my life, I'd have to say Dallas has the highest concentration of those beautiful women. Not that I really pay attention, seeing as how I'm happily married and all. ;)

Ok guys... I am from Sweden, but since I have get to known some american girls I must say Texas also.

Daniel

I have met some pretty hot Swedish women.:D

As for the States. My list is short.

Texas-Yes I am a Texas native and have been back many times.
Utah-I live here and for those that have never been here you just don't know. So many hot women here.

Seeing how I am from Dallas and still live here,,,I'm out on all Texas women!!!:mad: They are all psycho!!!!:rolleyes:

Amen to that. I went back up to Connecticut to find my wife, then I dragged her back here. There is some sweet eye candy here though. I would put it right next to Ft. Lauderdale.

By the way, here is not a picture of my wife....but you get the picture.

Attachments

• cuthbert1.jpg
    cuthbert1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 164