Which turbo?

Put a 70GTQ on it and add a 2nd alky nozzle.

Then be sure to bring a big basket with you to the track to carry your crankshaft home in. :D

pt-6152e

PT-6152e man mine spools up like mightymouse I have ported heads ,fmic,4inmass air flow,218/212 rolla, 350turbotrans with 10inch ptc conv:cool: :cool:

I now understand why u said in another post that the PT70 would be a pig (spooling) compared to smaller turbos. My 74 dual BB spools up ten times faster than my PT70 did, I wouldn't advise anyone to use that turbo (PT70) especially if they do a lot of street driving. It didn't spool up fast with my combo and I have 250 cubes.

A guy pm'd me about a week ago interested in buying my PT-70 so I asked him what his set up was... "He seemed newer to the TR community then me". He said he had a stock set up, so I told him I wouldn't feel comfortable selling him the turbo because it would be like robbery. When I told him the long laundry list of mods I felt he should at least have on the low dollar end (stock ported heads and manifold, 70mm plenum and TB, a nice cam, fuel system, FMIC, 3" dp, a nice exhaust system, MAF, and alky) he never replied back.

With the HPQ or GTQ it would be a pig in journal config but with a p trim its not that bad though a 3 bolt p trim with a 70 compressor doesnt make a lot of sense to me since backpressure becomes a problem way before the comp wheel is out of breath.

PT-6152e man mine spools up like mightymouse I have ported heads ,fmic,4inmass air flow,218/212 rolla, 350turbotrans with 10inch ptc conv:cool: :cool:

I run a PT61 now. I got it before i had the heads ported and the cam installed. Now im ready for something else. I think ill stay away from the 70s for now though.

Thanks guys for all your help. Im going to hold off for alittle bit but i know what i want when i have the money.

I have a te45a not as fast spooling as the ballbearing turbo but if you have a good conv. the thing pulls through mid and top and I know peple have run 10's with it