You can type here any text you want

White T 4/S on CL (not mine)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Blackout trim and what appears to be a grey interior :) , too bad the shipping costs would be half the price of the car for me:eek: Delaware is quite a distance from me:mad:

I Took A Look At That Car. It Is A Piece Of S*&@. No Badges, Pieces Of Interior Missing. Rust In A Pillars And On Floor. Real Bad Rod Knock And The Paint Jobs Is Terrible. I Would Pay More That $800 For That Car.

I Took A Look At That Car. It Is A Piece Of S*&@. No Badges, Pieces Of Interior Missing. Rust In A Pillars And On Floor. Real Bad Rod Knock And The Paint Jobs Is Terrible. I Would Pay More That $800 For That Car.

yeah it's a turd. agreed. there is some junk being talked about it in the MAGNA section of the other board. it's amazing how much those pictures lie.

I wonder what's all done to it. I remember there was one that was in similar condition and had old school mods under the hood a few years ago. Something about the oil line blowing off the turbo or something. Who knows.

I wonder what's all done to it. I remember there was one that was in similar condition and had old school mods under the hood a few years ago. Something about the oil line blowing off the turbo or something. Who knows.

I remember that car, I think they were asking like $3500 or something like that. I believe it was in NJ?

this guy is in delaware just over the bridge. engine appeared pretty much stock. the rod knock was so bad i think it woke the neighbors.

I called about it today, no answer and no call back. Thanks for saving me the trip. :biggrin:

Back