White T for sale.

Yes sir that's the one. It is staying local though and I bet I will get to work on it some too.

I've thought bout you a few times, good to see you are still kick'en.

Things are well on my end:)

Yes sir that's the one. It is staying local though and I bet I will get to work on it some too.

I've thought bout you a few times, good to see you are still kick'en.

Things are well on my end:)

Yeah bro military has taken a little extra of my personal time. The good news is that in 7 years (unless the Navy sends me home) I'll be joining the retired group of folks. My car, well it has been sitting more often than riding for about 6 months now. I took it to the shop for inspection and they fail me due to some looseness on the upper control arm. I have to take a deeper look to see if is a matter of just tighten it up. But my main concern is the back firing I'm getting since I replaced the headers last week. I still have to rule out the spark plugs and the fuel filter before I continue to trouble shoot. Anyhow, all good on my end. My nest is a little empty since my older daughter has moved out. The extra space is great for a bigger office :)

Now that I got the headers installed, I have put some mula on the side to do a rebuild on the engine and tranny and if there is some left, that will be for a paint job. Wifey wants for me to sell, but I told her that's me life crisis since the Vette is out of the question (for now) :)

Take care brother and good luck on your sell.

Upper control arm bushings are rotted out. They are cheap but a PITA to change. You can always put antique tags on it and no longer need state inspection.