You can type here any text you want

White T for sale.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yes sir that's the one. It is staying local though and I bet I will get to work on it some too.

I've thought bout you a few times, good to see you are still kick'en.

Things are well on my end:)

Yes sir that's the one. It is staying local though and I bet I will get to work on it some too.

I've thought bout you a few times, good to see you are still kick'en.

Things are well on my end:)

Yeah bro military has taken a little extra of my personal time. The good news is that in 7 years (unless the Navy sends me home) I'll be joining the retired group of folks. My car, well it has been sitting more often than riding for about 6 months now. I took it to the shop for inspection and they fail me due to some looseness on the upper control arm. I have to take a deeper look to see if is a matter of just tighten it up. But my main concern is the back firing I'm getting since I replaced the headers last week. I still have to rule out the spark plugs and the fuel filter before I continue to trouble shoot. Anyhow, all good on my end. My nest is a little empty since my older daughter has moved out. The extra space is great for a bigger office :)

Now that I got the headers installed, I have put some mula on the side to do a rebuild on the engine and tranny and if there is some left, that will be for a paint job. Wifey wants for me to sell, but I told her that's me life crisis since the Vette is out of the question (for now) :)

Take care brother and good luck on your sell.

Upper control arm bushings are rotted out. They are cheap but a PITA to change. You can always put antique tags on it and no longer need state inspection.

Back