You can type here any text you want

White Turbo-T in N.C.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sagecoach

Probably the most desirable combination. White, Black-out Pkg., Blue Interior. Factory astroroof and security system. 100% origional except for chip and stainless exhaust system. Orig. GM floor mats, 78,800 miles, Attention -getter and conversation piece:has engine block heater but no rear defroster! Clean, well-maintained example with perfect interior except for minor carpet wear beside accelerator. $13,900 OBO

Attachments

• Cars 4 sale 007.jpg
    Cars 4 sale 007.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 533
  • C0049.jpg
    C0049.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 527
  • Cars 4 sale 045.jpg
    Cars 4 sale 045.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 523
Do you know me?

Are you the same folks I bought the 2 V8 cars from?

Are those seats 2-tone? I bought a GN that had t-type seats in it, and they were black that almost looks like navy blue, and grey. They look too factory to be recovers, but I have never heard of 2-tone t-type seats. Sorry for the hyjack.

The seats are the Dark blue,I had these same seats in my white car and the centers fade to a greenish blue color...;)

The seats are one shade of blue. The photo makes them look like they are 2 colors. The centers may be slightly lighter, but nothing like the photo makes them look.

Back