You can type here any text you want

Who can give me some info on the M&A stage2 heads.......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That would take some research for sure then. I am sure you can find flow info posted for each set on here, 90% sure I have seen them. The M&As might be harder to find too. What are your goals, including rpm, turbo, cam, hp/et, etc? I am sure with that info one of the more versed guys will provide so,e input.

They are great heads, just outdated. Get with T/A performance like I did. They are the ones that bought the casting and developed their own heads (Street Intimidator I believe)

M&A was bought by TA

and improvements were made.
they flow as good as a alum GN1 head, they do have a unique valve cover gasket, (available at TA)
all in all there a good head, and don't crack like early versions of GN1 heads did.
if you can get them at a good price, by all means do!
they use small block chevy roller rocker arms, (stud style)
they can come with different size valves, 1.8 up to 1.94 intake. and 1.6 ex
good luck!

They are great head just had a tendency to crack once in a while. I have a set for sale, they have been repaired though and tested ok and they won;t fit a 3.8 becuase they have 1.94 valves in them.

Attachments

• ma1.jpg
    ma1.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 268
Yes they are sweet but not useable on a 3.8 so they are collecting dust............

here is a flow sheet from my M&A's, with no major work, (no welding, no epoxy ,etc)
these are 1.90 intake on a .030 over 231 cu in , 109 block, they work perfectly!
this engine was machined and built by Zimmerman in AZ,

Attachments

• M&A flow sheet.jpg
    M&A flow sheet.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 211
Yes they are sweet but not useable on a 3.8 so they are collecting dust............

They will work on a 3.8 with some modifications to the block (bore notch for intake valves) and pistons (intake valve clearancing). I have a set of M&A's with 1.94 intake valves on a 109 without any issues. M&A heads are very similiar to out of the box GN1s.

here is a flow sheet from my M&A's, with no major work, (no welding, no epoxy ,etc)
these are 1.90 intake on a .030 over 231 cu in , 109 block, they work perfectly!

Thanks for the info...

Lee

Is this the flow sheet for the M&A heads on my car?

Ken

Back