WHo going to the Nats?

I plan on going

I'm not even close to being ready at this point:mad: engine is out, t-top weather stripping yet to do, Fast tunning yet, rear girdle yet, and interior yet to finish but with a solid week off from work and alot of late nights it should be okay! :) here are a pic of my GN and my buddys T-type. we will both be driving up.. look for the GN with that one and only air-brushing on the side and come say hi. Scot w.

Why yes they are, and i cant wait to have some of them!

MMMM whitecastles

You gonna make it this year to the white castle event in BG, i mean the buick event at white castles, err uhhh the buick event at BG LOL

BW

I have never eaten at White Castle. I stayed at the Motel 6 in BG right next to White Castle but never had their food.

I guess I will have to try one this year in BG. :D WHo else is staying at Motel V6?

I'm not even close to being ready at this point:mad: engine is out, t-top weather stripping yet to do, Fast tunning yet, rear girdle yet, and interior yet to finish but with a solid week off from work and alot of late nights it should be okay! :) here are a pic of my GN and my buddys T-type. we will both be driving up.. look for the GN with that one and only air-brushing on the side and come say hi. Scot w.

Scot, what days you going to be there?

I'll be there. Hopefully racing TSM;)
I have been going to the NATS for the last 7 years. This will be my first time there with my car and racing:biggrin:

I have never eaten at White Castle. I stayed at the Motel 6 in BG right next to White Castle but never had their food.

I guess I will have to try one this year in BG. :D WHo else is staying at Motel V6?

I always take my Blue 02 dodge dually and stay at the motel 6 next to white castles.
Last year it was almost taken out by a cutlass when he nailed the trash can!

We are always on the white castles side :)

BW

I always take my Blue 02 dodge dually and stay at the motel 6 next to white castles.
Last year it was almost taken out by a cutlass when he nailed the trash can!

We are always on the white castles side :)

BW
So that is your loud dually every morning trying to get out of the parking spot? jk.
We probably met then. I was on the same side of the hotel. I had my Limited there and my buddy has his V8 Regal.

So that is your loud dually every morning trying to get out of the parking spot? jk.
We probably met then. I was on the same side of the hotel. I had my Limited there and my buddy has his V8 Regal.

Ya know, i do think we met, but didnt exchange names. I do remember your car and remember the V8 car. It was sort of a lighter color wasnt it?

Oh, yes i do get up early there and the dodge is fairly loud LOL.

See ya there!

BW

Ya know, i do think we met, but didnt exchange names. I do remember your car and remember the V8 car. It was sort of a lighter color wasnt it?

Oh, yes i do get up early there and the dodge is fairly loud LOL.

See ya there!

BW

Yes my buddies car is a lighter color.

Mine
johnc_ttype_side.jpg

His
ww2003_P8140020.jpg