Who has a 24' or a 28' enclosed trailer?....need some info please

I don't think I have seen a 28' trailer with 8 lug axels...those would be 8k or 10k axels?

The better manufacturers have them. The 6K, 7K axles and up are 8 lug. Look at Haulmark, United, ATC, InTech, GoldRush. And you want a torsion axle also vs a leaf spring.

So have you towed a V-nose and a standard? I would not have guessed it would be worse on aerodynamics....interesting.

No I have not towed a V-nose, just a standard. Read more here: http://hensleymfg.com/trailer-sway-v-nose-trailers/

I think thik trailer I found is a bust........I offered the guy $3k and he said yes....then I asked him to send me a pic of the i.d plate or vin # and I have not heard back from him LOL:cautious:

Buy cheap.....buy twice

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Yes, if you have the coin go bigger on the axles. That's why I said at least. Also x2 on the torsion axles. Way better ride. Mine also has a hollow axle with a grease fitting to keep it lubed up. They are dexter, good stuff. If you can get them to throw in some seals n bearings to carry along. Also get two spares. This may be a factor in my 6 lug 15" wheels/tires, but I have had both go down and it aint a fun activity.
I wouldn't worry about side winds difference between flat n v nose. Get you a sway control and you'll never know the difference. I use a cam type that is in with the load levelers. I wouldn't tow with out it. Got it at etrailer.com. just search sway control. I have the 1k or 1.2k load bars n hitch.
If you can get a dealer to throw that in too it is well worth it.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Well I picked up a trailer last week..... It's a 28' flat nose..... I decided to go that route due to the price and ease if building a bench and cabinets.

It does have 5200 pound EZ lube axels...... The trailer is a 2007 model and has been used very little. The previous owner never had a car in it. It was used to transport display equipment for a boat dealer.

I have been looking for months and trying to find something under $5k which was my budget. I picked this trailer up for $4k I found a nice Haulmark unit the guy also would take $4k but it was a '98 model had some wear an tear on it had some rust on the bottom plus it was 6 hours away.

I decided to go with this one it was close practically new and within in my budget.

I put the Buick and my bike in it last night. Very glad I went with the 28' thanks for the suggestions everyone!