Who has USAA Auto Insurance???

I had USAA for 39 years, but I am dropping them and going with the HARTFORD INSURANCE GROUP or CENTURY 21....Why, do you ask? After never having an accident they decided to raise my rates on my 4 cars $400 a year because they had a lot of claims in Oklahoma!.....My next door neighbor ( a retired Colonel) is also dropping them for the same reason. The deductable on my house went from $500 to $3900....... Since they decided to let every service member, regardless of rank, join, they have gone downhill........Nothing but greed on their part. Screw 'em...I don't need that kind of company to do business with.......( I still have not received the "escrow" $ the send a portion of each December to their members...........

I have mine insured thru USAA for liability and grundys as collector for getting the a better value if something happens, not to mention emissions exemption! $175.00 a year thru grundys and $ 25 a month for USAA liability

I have USAA had them ever since I was a Private in the USMC 16 years ago I don’t think them letting any rank in is there problems I have known several officers in my time and senior enlisted that were not worth the mud or sand I’ve brush of my boots.
There just like any other company out there they want as much money as they can get and don’t care how they get it.
I ended up using Grundy’s as well I pay $460 a year for a 15k agreed on policy. I also have a 1mil blanket policy with USA to cover any thing that comes up that my car insurance can’t handle.
I also don’t like how USAA has raised my rates do to credit score. I only have one loan and that’s my mortgage and since I have no credit cards and no credit history they recently raised my rates. It kind of upset me since they get close to 6k a year from me as it is. I would change companies but I have to major claims do to hurricane damage and no one else will insure me now I’ve tried.

I turn 25 in december and my rates went up last month too. No accidents either? Whats that talk about emissions exemption with Grundy's? USAA told me that they would pay Blue Book value based on my VIN if something happened. I will look into it again now.

I turn 25 in december and my rates went up last month too. No accidents either? Whats that talk about emissions exemption with Grundy's? USAA told me that they would pay Blue Book value based on my VIN if something happened. I will look into it again now.

I repeat - they had my VIN and told me they would pay blue book - and proceeded to offer me a bit more that $2000.00.

USAA is a great company - but if your car is not insured as a classic car, then you will face the same problems I did.