Who is attending the Brand X Bash In March?

Originally posted by ITSNOTAGN
hey rob you gonna make it down here in march? hope so, would like to see more than one of your rides;)
Gary

You won't be dissappointed there all very very nice!

Yeah I do go to GHS. I met your son out in the parking lot one day because I was forced to park in the front parking lot. He told me his dad owned a gn so I'm figuring that's you. I think I saw you in it a week or two ago. It looked really nice from the outside.

Originally posted by comradburk
Yeah I do go to GHS. I met your son out in the parking lot one day because I was forced to park in the front parking lot. He told me his dad owned a gn so I'm figuring that's you. I think I saw you in it a week or two ago. It looked really nice from the outside.

That would be me.:D I 've had the car out a few times when the weather was nice and picked him up from school a couple of times.

Also just down the street on the other side of the street is Scott's Tire they Sponsor my car at the track, so it's down there from time to time.

BTW This car will be Geoff's in a few years when I buy me another one.

If your interested we have a Buick club meeting coming up at PaPa's BBQ Saturday Feb 19th at 4pm. Come on out and bring the Buick. Check us out at www.lspbc.org

Thanks alot for the invitation. I saw some of the pics of ya'lls cars on the linky you gave and I can tell you mine is no where near as nice as those...but I gotta start somewhere. Hopefully I can start working on it more this summer when I get a job.

There are plenty of club members that are very knowlegable and willing to help out. All you have to do is ask!

If you go to the website and click on email (front page) you can join the clubs email list, that will help keep you up with what is going on in the club.

If there is anything I can do to help you out with your car just let me know.