You can type here any text you want

who needs a stock carb turbo cold air intake setup???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbonut85

Rarely used member
Like the title says, I have a complete red cold air intake setup for a 79-83 turbo motor that I have no use for. I don't know what it's worth, so make me a reasonable offer and it's yours. Includes the carb hat that says turbo 3.8 litre, the red snorkle pipe, the stock upper and lower air filter box, and mountong bracket. I also have a chrome carb hat with the Power 6 logo on it. LMK if anyone needs this stuff. Thanks. ---Keith

One of the guys was just asking for one Keith. Don't remember who but it was in the last week or 2.

Here's what I got. Like to see it all go together...On the fence about the chrome one....might be cool to hang it on the garage wall!

055.JPG

057.JPG

I'm interested in this i have an 81 Monte Carlo Turbo and this is one of the items that i need for my car. Let me know what you want for this and what shipping would be i live in Odessa Ontario, Canada.

I'm still interested if you have this available depending on where you live i may be able to get this picked up at the end of the month or i can get this shipped to family in the states??

If Keith doesn't have it still do a search on evilbay for buick turbo. There's one on auction currently.

Ya that part has ended on E-bay its the right part but i was liking the one offered on here as it is the correct part colour and decal so it would be a straight bolt on.

i need the red parts. if they are still around. looking for headers, cross pipe and downpipe as well.

Back