You can type here any text you want

Who Needs Skyhawk T-type Parts... Goin Fast (pics)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
damn......500 bones...damn.......(the irony, my DD needs a starter assembly lol) whats the phone number for the place tho? i'll see if i can't get it out so one of my A-car club can use it for his 1984 or 85 Firenza wagon which needs an engine...(the turbo engine would really WAKE it up) hell it would wake up my DD, beign a 50% HP boost in a smaller engine, that is, 100% stock rebuild, but tuning it could probably help...even with a tiny T25 engine

damn......500 bones...damn.......(the irony, my DD needs a starter assembly lol) whats the phone number for the place tho? i'll see if i can't get it out so one of my A-car club can use it for his 1984 or 85 Firenza wagon which needs an engine...(the turbo engine would really WAKE it up) hell it would wake up my DD, beign a 50% HP boost in a smaller engine, that is, 100% stock rebuild, but tuning it could probably help...even with a tiny T25 engine

It COULD be less though, ill look at long block prices. Pull-a-parts number is
(253) 588-1775. long block price is about 95 bucks. Turbo is 17 dollars. Look at the list below and add up to find your total. A starter assembly shouldnt be too hard to fix...

Pull A Part - Self Service Auto Recycler and Used Car Parts - Price List

yeah; i'm waiting on a couple manuals for the year/chassis so i can accurately confirm that its not the wiring that's wrong with the starter. hmm roughy $160....hmm. maybe 200 at most; depends on if they throw the book at me lol.

Back