You can type here any text you want

Who Needs Skyhawk T-type Parts... Goin Fast (pics)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
Went To pull-a-part today and saw a buick Skyhawk T-Type that I saw on craigslist once. It had a fuel pump issue and for some reason kept popping a fuse. I was thinking of purchasing the car, but im too big to fit in the car:rolleyes: So i found it at the yard today. The wheels had come off of the car. Alot of people dont know what the car was and kept passing it by. I stole as many parts as i could, but the hood was jammed so I couldnt pop the hood. However there were several 83 TType Badges on the car that I stole to make my car more "period correct." Ill take parts from the car for the price of the part, gas (I get about 13mpg in the mercury) shipping, and a cool or hot beverage from Chevron....

Car is very complete, exept for any turbo badges, and the t-type steering wheel is MINE:mad:

chime ins welcome
my phone is slow uploading pics ill get Them ASAP

skyhawk t type... it wont have a PEVR; because the engine is a FI 4 cyl turbo engine. if its the FWD one i'm thinking of. i'd like the wheels from it, but apparently it dont have wheels :(

skyhawk t type... it wont have a PEVR; because the engine is a FI 4 cyl turbo engine. if its the FWD one i'm thinking of. i'd like the wheels from it, but apparently it dont have wheels :(

They MAY still have the wheels somewhere, but those wheels are worth a pretty penny. Like i said DIBS on the steering wheel but feel free to come up here to take a look, worth the drive.

if they're the FWD Skyhawk wheels i'm thinking of, there's only 2 sizes, 13x5.5 and 14x6, in 5x100mm pattern, in 3 styles i know of, 5 spoke, then racing looking discs with 8 round holes on the disc, then there's the Skylark/SOmerset turbine slotted wheels from 1985 onwards, in either 13 or 14 inch diameters. otherwise, its the steelies much like my car's got, but with center caps that have the hawk emblem embossed in the center

if its the J body, it never got a buick v6, nor a turbo v6. only the 1.8 or 2.0 turbo 4 cyl with T25 charger and hot air system, or the chevy 2.8L v6 in the later years; so its highly unlikely it has the PEVR thing you're looking for....as for the hood? theres a way to pop it over, but you gotta get underneath the car and find the hook thing and pop it with a crowbar/prybar/breaker bar

Ask... And You Shall Recieve

Im Going Back Tomorrow... Let Me know now...

Attachments

• 26255652983_ORIG.jpg
    26255652983_ORIG.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 256
  • 26255653009_ORIG.jpg
    26255653009_ORIG.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 275
if you can, ask about the engine prices and see if the engine is in fact in there with all parts; or the wheels if at all. think thats all I really need; as I will be going to the local yards around here and see if i can't find the wheels I want for my car, or the starter assembly from a newer v6/gm car

if you can, ask about the engine prices and see if the engine is in fact in there with all parts; or the wheels if at all. think thats all I really need; as I will be going to the local yards around here and see if i can't find the wheels I want for my car, or the starter assembly from a newer v6/gm car

like i stated... someone jammed the hood. This car was on craigslist before, but the engine was having a fuel pump/ fuse problem. The owner only wanted 400 bones for the car which wasnt bad, but I already have one project and dont need another. Ill look at the engine and get a quote, as for the wheels, there probably gone already, but ill be happy to take a look.

mm k, let me know whatever happens; odds are the engine;'s gone but if you need to, you can always saw the hood latch off..

Someone Has GOT to buy this...

Attachments

• 26371466145_ORIG.jpg
    26371466145_ORIG.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 330
did yu ask for the pricing? as in how much for that jewel of an engine?

well if you take into account all thats on the engine, probably about 500 bucks, but it wouldnt take alot to make it run at all. Its complete.... GET IT MAN... hell ill help you pull it..

Back