Who sells the Razor kit at the best price?

ALKY CONTROL. any vendor is good or you could call him direct

You might want to check out the other alky systems first. ;)

What other kits are there to check out? Are they PROVEN kits for these cars or a bunch of universal parts in a box from a company who's probally never seen a turbo buick? :confused:

I haven't used "all" the different kits but with the customer service and "payment plan" that Razor gave me, how could I go wrong? His kit is a Proven product. It works like it is suppose to and is very well put together. iI requested 2 of the stickers used to mount the controller in the dash and within a week they were in my mailbox. Had no problems with my Non-progressive SMC kit, it was just outdated. Remember you usually get what you pay for, good or bad.;)

Like others said call him direct. He will drop what he is doing and actually talk to you, unlike other companies who just ask for your CC info and address!

Jason

What other kits are there to check out? Are they PROVEN kits for these cars or a bunch of universal parts in a box from a company who's probally never seen a turbo buick? :confused:

Julio's is PROVEN to 10.10 @ 132 IN STREET TRIM in Melissa's beater GN :biggrin: there are other kits BUT WHO IS RUNNING THEM IN BUICKS ???? I don't care for the "woulda shoulda coulda" quotes from other kits :rolleyes: ... why don't they actually put one of their systems ON a BUICK !!! ???? like everyone says.. ya can't beat the service and if ya do have a prolem Julio is easy to get a hold of ... :eek: :cool: ok back to the original thread ... call Julio ;)

Julio's is PROVEN to 10.10 @ 132 IN STREET TRIM in Melissa's beater GN :biggrin: there are other kits BUT WHO IS RUNNING THEM IN BUICKS ???? I don't care for the "woulda shoulda coulda" quotes from other kits :rolleyes: ... why don't they actually put one of their systems ON a BUICK !!! ???? like everyone says.. ya can't beat the service and if ya do have a prolem Julio is easy to get a hold of ... :eek: :cool: ok back to the original thread ... call Julio ;)

That say it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks JD :D :D :D :D

ALky kits

I am running a SMC kit and have safely ran 27# of boost with no knock. My kit is progressive but that being said, I have been advised that Razors kit will work better. AT this popint the SMC kit is wiorking fine so Im in no hurry to change.

I am running a SMC kit and have safely ran 27# of boost with no knock. My kit is progressive but that being said, I have been advised that Razors kit will work better. AT this popint the SMC kit is wiorking fine so Im in no hurry to change.

If it ain't broke, don't change it!

kits

Fullthrottle, Hartline Performance, Cottons, or G body parts sometimes has kits in stock for the buick. Check with them or call our shop number monday through friday 9am to 6pm. Thanks.

Grumpy thanks for all the props. Much appreciated. Thanks to all that like our stuff.

Can't believe you missed the sarcasm intended with my post. Have you looked at the "New System" thread??? LOL!

Razor

You want an alky kit? You call Julio at Razor. There is no substitute for the best!!!