Who wants TB.com Gear?

I would definately buy a small power 6 logo to put on the back window. When we will we know if this is available?

Two Words

BOWLING SHIRTS

A nice black bowling shirt with TB.com and our names on front, and a logo emboderied on the back. I would lay down some coin on that. Maybe a black shirt with a gray stripe.

WTF? No Thongs?!?

What am I going to get for the wife, now?!?...... :D Oh well.....

I'll take an XL Polo in Black, and a license plate frame.... :cool:

I would kill for a trucker-style hat, black and white, with just the turbo-6 logo on it, no pictures of cars or words. Just nice and plain. What are the chances of that?

A hoodie (hooded sweatshirt) would be cool. Turbo Buick.com logo on the front, and the turbo-6 logo on the hood, on the very top.

Originally posted by SyHopeful
I would kill for a trucker-style hat, black and white, with just the turbo-6 logo on it, no pictures of cars or words. Just nice and plain. What are the chances of that?

A hoodie (hooded sweatshirt) would be cool. Turbo Buick.com logo on the front, and the turbo-6 logo on the hood, on the very top.

Don't you need some type of arctic explorer jacket for that frozen tundra you live on? :D

I'd pick up a TurboBuick.com embroidered hoodie. Would match my ClubSi one nicely :)

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
there has been no mention of panties! where did the panties go!

damn it!;)

oooh! oooh! i've been waiting for this thread for forever!!!! i've wanted some of those thongs since i signed up with this site!! :D besides, i'd buy a whole crapload of stuff... as long as it has somethin' to do with GN's/turbo buicks ;) :p

Originally posted by gbodygirl
oooh! oooh! i've been waiting for this thread for forever!!!! i've wanted some of those thongs since i signed up with this site!! :D besides, i'd buy a whole crapload of stuff... as long as it has somethin' to do with GN's/turbo buicks ;) :p

TTIWWOP!!! :D

Seriously, someone listen to this girl. Bring back the thongs :D

Count me in

I'm in for a few things. How about baseball type t-shirts,black half length sleeves with grey center, site logo upper left on front and turbo 6 on back.

As far as the jackets, how about windbreaker type with self-elastic two tone blk/ grey collar, cuffs, and waistband. Site logo stitched upper left front and tubo 6 stiched on back

Originally posted by TransAm WS6 420
Don't you need some type of arctic explorer jacket for that frozen tundra you live on? :D

I'd pick up a TurboBuick.com embroidered hoodie. Would match my ClubSi one nicely :)

I make my own :D

*runs out to stencil more turbo 6 logos on polar bears lol fur*

I would love the shirt that Anthony K. suggested!!
I would like to show my pride with a license plate frame and some stickers for the daily driver!
A poster would awesome too. I would buy a lot of stuff. Great ideas to help get money for the board........as I spend so much time on here.
Got to go the women is actually gripping right now about me being on the computer to long...........SHE WANTS TO PLAY SCRABBLE..........yuck........I just want to surf the board dammit it!!!!

Later guys, Nick

I'd take a black T-Shirt in XXL, preferable embroidered as my old tb.com one is starting to get a little ragged from so many wearings. Also would buy a window sticker, maybe a fender cover, keyring, hoodie (in XXXL) with a big Power 6 logo, boxers, and really want to be able to buy those thongs!

-Jade

I am getting this all together

I have some things in place and rolling. keep giving me more and more ideas tho. This hasn't been dropped, just waiting for some particulars and getting set up and run.
You will here from us shortly but till then, keep giving us more and more ideas.

Thanks
Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

what I want is a trench coat with a power 6 on the back, black of course. Gotta have the trench coat in case I get stuck in the world of darkness or something. Oh yeah, I wonder if it'd be possible to do like Turbo 6 buttons or something. that'd be really neat.

It might just be me, but talking about wearing Black Trenchcoats on April 20th is in bad taste, don't you think?

Originally posted by Shane
It might just be me, but talking about wearing Black Trenchcoats on April 20th is in bad taste, don't you think?

You do have a point, there is definitely irony there, cept I posted on the 21st rather then the 20th. (insomniac, around 2 AM CST) Oh well, fits their "profile" I was one of the people on the black list because of that, and hell I don't even own a trench coat! I'm not an indivigual who's warped on his own but rather warped as a reflection of socciety's force if that bit of rambling makes any sense.

I just had a thought! (Will wonders never cease.)
Could we get our screen names custom embroidered on our tee-shirts and jackets and stuff?
We all sort of know each other by screen names around here; and if we see someone on the street with a TurboBuick.com shirt we could say hello with a bit more familiarity.

I am working on it. I just have alot on my plate right now. Everything is in motion. You all should be hearing from us soon. Keep the ideas coming tho.

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin
:D