Who wants to store my GN for the hurricane?

87NAT

In Between GN's
We live a few miles off the coast. GUSTAV looks like its gonna be ugly. Anyone up north wants to store my GN for a week or two?:eek: :D

You cant make any passes in it though....;)

We live a few miles off the coast. GUSTAV looks like its gonna be ugly. Anyone up north wants to store my GN for a week or two?:eek: :D

I have a spot in Kansas:biggrin: Just have to dodge a few tornado's here LOL

O hell bring get that girl outta there!:eek:

You can always bring it to my garage, I will even put out a night light so they will play nice!;)

I can find a spot in my back yard.:D

Got an open bay here. Pretty far away from you though. But seriously, hope this thing peters out before it gets to you.:frown:

If you really need a place to store it, I have room. Call me if you want.

You can bring it down here and stay a couple of days, but then I'll have to follow you home cuz Hanna looks like its going to smack us!

All kidding aside I sincerely appreciate the offers. I know that if needed I could bring my GN to any of your houses. Thats whats great about our TR community.

I have a fifth wheel camper and we will be deciding Saturday if we stay or go. If its a CAt 3 or above we are gone! I have never left Lafayete in 38 years but there is always a first. This is the first hurricane I would go thru with two liitle kids. I wont take a chance with that. I hate to leave my business and home and especially my GN behind but family comes first.

I'm in NW Arkansas and you can have a spot in my driveway if you need one. I would let you park in the garage but I have motor stuff in one bay and my non running GN in the other :eek:

I will be in Memphis if..... TTA isn't making the trip though. I have a pass to a parking garage and I'm debating moving everything there or NOT.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ya'll can put them in my back lot and camp there if you want, 1/2 acre lot, no room left in the garage. We may dodge the bullit here.:confused:

What Hurricane????

OH man dont worry about it!!!!:biggrin: I cant say that I am to terribly worried about to tell you the truth. We will go if it is a cat 3 also. Not sure where though. We went to Arab,AL for Rita in 05. Went to the Drags at Baileyton too. :D I would offer you some space cause I am close, But it would have to be at one of my storage buildings. I dont have room at the house. Gn on one side and junk on the other! I hope it goes any where but LA. Good luck. Jeremy Walters

OH man dont worry about it!!!!:biggrin: I cant say that I am to terribly worried about to tell you the truth. We will go if it is a cat 3 also. Not sure where though. We went to Arab,AL for Rita in 05. Went to the Drags at Baileyton too. :D I would offer you some space cause I am close, But it would have to be at one of my storage buildings. I dont have room at the house. Gn on one side and junk on the other! I hope it goes any where but LA. Good luck. Jeremy Walters

Jeremy you know the routine....when a hurricane is tracking our way...just be prepared to go if you need. Good luck to you and your family. I know you guys got slammed by RITA. We were 70 miles away from the center and it was pretty bad over here.:eek: