Who wants to store my GN for the hurricane?

I have room for one in the garage, and room for a couple more in the driveway here in Enterprise, AL.

So sorry....about you having to go to Baileyton:biggrin: I'm about 45 minutes from there.

Heck, that was a fun evening compared to staying in Arab!! At least there was some racing. There were a couple of bad @$$ banshees there that were flying. One had a 4cylinder motorcycle engine on it. Any track is better than NO track at all!!! I wish we had one that wasnt an hour away! JW

Any of you guys have to head north on I-55 out of LA, feel free to stop in Brookhaven, MS (about 50 miles into MS past Hammond,). I have room to store a couple of cars and a few souls fleeing a hurricane!

Your locked in at the plant?

Not yet, working right now. They told me when I get off tomorrow am, bring clothes and stuff back Saturday am. We'll start shutting the refinery down 48 hrs before the storm hits. So when I come back Saturday I'll be here until the storm passes.

Heck, that was a fun evening compared to staying in Arab!! At least there was some racing. There were a couple of bad @$$ banshees there that were flying. One had a 4cylinder motorcycle engine on it. Any track is better than NO track at all!!! I wish we had one that wasnt an hour away! JW

True. Any racing is better than none at all.

Next time, find your way to Huntsville

Who says you have to leave the gn...just load up the family IN the GN problem solved:D....i went down for katrina clean up last year so i hope to God you guys are all safe down there. If need be i have a couch a car port and an american bulldog snuggle buddy for anyone that needs to get out of there. God speed. Harry

Who says you have to leave the gn...just load up the family IN the GN problem solved:D....i went down for katrina clean up last year so i hope to God you guys are all safe down there. If need be i have a couch a car port and an american bulldog snuggle buddy for anyone that needs to get out of there. God speed. Harry

I would like to to just leave in the GN. But with a 4 and a 1 year old that would be a tough sell to the wife. Especially since we have a 33 foot fifth wheel camper we could be in instead. And do you really think I could relax with my GN parked in a hotel parking lot overnight.:confused: My car has never slept outside ever since 1987. The previous owner did like myself and never even drove it in the rain. And just because you leave your city you are rolling the dice as to where that storm will continue to go. With my camper I can make adjustments as to where we sleep based on the track.

Anybody coming past Brookhaven, don't be shy about stopping.

We have room for cars and people!

My cell number is 601-757-2961 if anybody needs, don't hesitate to contact me.

Any of you guys in flordia or close by need somewhere to store one holler at me. I have put that offer out every year to the guys on first generation firebird as well. I have my paint shop as well as a 30x50 shop next to it and its all on my property. Your welcome to store one here if you need to till its over. My other cars are used to the T-type being in there so they all play nice at night time lol. Daniel Ray
ps south georgia, about 2 hrs up from flordia driving time or so

Pigeon Forge, Sevierville TN

Well guy's Gustov don't look good!! today it's already a Catagory 4 and just a few numbers away from a Catagory 5. :eek:

I live in the Smokey Mountians in TN real close to Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg, If you are planing on evacuating due to the storm and feel like coming to the smokey mountian area, These next two weeks we are having two of the largest Rod Runs in the area. It's just like the Woodward dream cruise.

We have room for you! your familys can stay occupied with all the attractions as well.

Scot W.

Wow....this storm may be a Cat 5 by later today!! Hope to god she dies out some before hitting the coast. If not, i'll be praying and hoping for the best for ya'll along the coast......KB

Not looking good. My city is square in GUSTAVS path....:mad:

You can bring it up to Shreveport. I might be able to work something out. I dont have the room in my garage right now but maybe I can leave the DD out and put my bike somewhere else or see if a buddy has room in his garage.

We have elected to stay. Keep us in your prayers. I will post after the storm has past(when we get electricity back up that is).

I feel I cannot leave the area and be stuck somewhere up north for days without being able to see about my business. If there is damage it needs to be attended to so I can get back up and running ASAP. Us Cajuns are stubborn people.;)

I have been thru every hurricane here since 1970 but this one is gonna be a little different.:redface:

Wish us luck.....

I could understand your decision to stay if it was just you, but with 2 small children...at the very least get them and your wife out of harms way as it's been upped to a category 4 and will most likely be a category 5 when it hits.

please get the family to safety!

and the car too!
I wish you all the best, I had friends in Katrina,,
please keep us posted,
Good Luck!!!!!!

Dude get the hell out of there. That thing is going to wreck everything around. Get in your car, start driving to NW Arkansas and stay with me...or disco stu in TX...or Dusty Bradford or something. Don't get killed man, that storm is a bad one. :(