You can type here any text you want

Who's been around the 3.8's and doesn't mind me bugging them?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

El Corvino

I'm new to these cars and just bought my friends recently and learned mechanics are almost useless of assistance. I've read how to change and set my TPS with a bolt meter and changed out my fuel filter, so it's running much better. I don't want to post topics that have been recurrent over time. Any of you guys been around these motors for a long time and don't mind if I bug you with questions? 1987 GN with a T60, 42.5 lb injectors (for now), etc.

Definitely ask all of your questions here on the board. Search the forums in the search box but trust me everyone has had a question answered more than once.

I hear ya, I had been on the El Camino forum for years and years with a frame up build and the install of an all custom suspension, corvette motor, tranny, computer, etc. build and just saw how annoyed some people got at redundant questions and didn't want to start any back and forth if I couldn't find something via search or google.

Also go to the MAGNA forum in the club section, and go to their next meeting or race, since you are in DE. Lots of good local knowledge in the NJ, PA, DE, MD, VA area.

I do not mind talking to people about their issues, even if it has been mentioned talked about or discussed before.

Keeps my mind working

Back