You can type here any text you want

Who's GN?????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

quicker6

Ihatechangingheadgaskets!
Hey Guys,
I was just wondering who owns the 87 GN I saw in the airport parking garage on Saturday (1/26) around lunchtime. License plate FTF 443

And I wonder who owns the 11.5 ET 87 GN with a BIG TURBO yet is VERY STREETABLE for $11,800 in the Hot Rod section of the Classified ADs. HMMMMMM?????

Derek:cool:

Did Mr. X-FORDMAN buy another car??

1987 Buick Regal
Description — $11,800, '87 Grand National Big Turbo, 11.5 ET, very streetable, extras $11,800/obo 683-0522 ...

;)

I wish i could afford it! (maybe if i sell all my toys I can) BTW, les hasnt given us a clue in a long time! -Rob

If it's the GN I think it is, I believe it belongs to an airport employee. Back when I used to spend a lot of time at HNL, and even today, I have noticed it. It is usually parked in the mainland/int'l garage across from Delta on the ramp leading down to the parking attendent gates.

I know that doesn't exactly answer your question, but...

Yeah, thats exactly where it is parked! And the rims weren't star-shaped like Gregs.

re: new sig

Hey Geoff,
Thanks for letting me know about the car. Sorry I never got to run that night but, it wouldv'e been dissapointing. I still need a better fuel pump. When Im at full throttle, the engine leans out and starts to pop. You wanna sell your walbro??

Take mine and replace it later. It's for my T-Type, so I wont be needing it anytime soon. :o :cool:

Geoff

Back