Whos got a Pit Bull?

HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR THAT LITTLE SUGA??? BEAUTIFUL DOG TO SAY THE LEAST!!!She reminds me of my chocolate Colby/Yellow John that wa stolen out of my backyard 5yrs ago when she was only 6 months old!!! Still pissed!!!!

HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR THAT LITTLE SUGA??? BEAUTIFUL DOG TO SAY THE LEAST!!!She reminds me of my chocolate Colby/Yellow John that wa stolen out of my backyard 5yrs ago when she was only 6 months old!!! Still pissed!!!!
She doesn't play well with others...dogs that is. She is fixed too, so no good for breeding.

Hi Jim!!!

I Will Home The First Week In April!!! Iam Going To Need Your Help With Somethings Bro. Hows The White Gn You Got From Grumpy Running???

I have 6

I have 6 pits
6 cylinder
6 days of work a week
6 days left to pay off a major credit card bill LOL

I have 2 females
& 4 males ranges from 8 mo. to 2 yrs. old
2 are brother and sister cowboy/chinaman or heavy frisco cross
I have 2 brothers that are directly off of STRICTLY BUSINESS champion CHISM (bindle- tiger woods & black \wht mr. wilson)
double bread cowboy male
a female thats a grand daughter of grand champion STAN THE MAN & she's also a daughter of champion Pie face.

i know you guys dont know what im talking about but thats what i have.:D

Hi Jim!!!

I Will Home The First Week In April!!! Iam Going To Need Your Help With Somethings Bro. Hows The White Gn You Got From Grumpy Running???
On jackstands waiting on me to pull the trans....it went BANG :eek:
Is this Ernest??? I like the Blue T :biggrin:

I have 6 pits
6 cylinder
6 days of work a week
6 days left to pay off a major credit card bill LOL

I have 2 females
& 4 males ranges from 8 mo. to 2 yrs. old
2 are brother and sister cowboy/chinaman or heavy frisco cross
I have 2 brothers that are directly off of STRICTLY BUSINESS champion CHISM (bindle- tiger woods & black \wht mr. wilson)
double bread cowboy male
a female thats a grand daughter of grand champion STAN THE MAN & she's also a daughter of champion Pie face.

i know you guys dont know what im talking about but thats what i have.:D

I do, I like dogs like yours, too much $$$ for me though. Local guy here in town has 3 pits, all gotti/greyline or razors edge. I think he paid like $3800 per pup, crazy.....:confused: :D

Clark6!!!

I know exactly what you are talking about Bro!!! You have some serious blood line in your stable. Can I buy a female??? PM Bro. Iam SERIOUS about buying a female from you.

I do, I like dogs like yours, too much $$$ for me though. Local guy here in town has 3 pits, all gotti/greyline or razors edge. I think he paid like $3800 per pup, crazy.....:confused: :D

$3800 YIKES THATS MY REBUILD ON MY BUICK NO WAYY!! id delivered him my best male to his front door for that price LOL.
what if one dies????? i suppose he stays inside?? with his wife & kids?....i love dogs but my wife will not let that happen.

pm sent 313.

this is sissy and dio. (respectively) or 'sissers' and 'deezy' lol. sissy is dios daughter. best dam dogs around. HIGHLY intelligent, quick, agile, athletic, and they have better memory than i do.
newpictures.jpg
[/IMG]
gooddio.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry i don't know how to post pics, but my 1yr. old "MUZZY" is sleeping beside me on the couch right now! My 6yr. old "JIXXER" is sleeping in my bed with my wife. Both of them are males and play together all day! There also great with my 6 month old daughter!

I had a Brindle colored one and he was quite large. He was 80 lbs. at 6 mnths. Very level headed tho. I had to give him away cause my condo residents complained. Ignorant *******s!:mad: I paid $1,500 for him. He was quite beautiful I must say. His name was 7.

I found out that one of my friends had family that was moving up to Maine with 12 acres in the woods. I didn't have the heart to sell it to some animal who would leave it outside and mistreat it so I gave the dog away to the family moving to Maine. The guys wife fell in love with him and treated it like her son I heard. I dont regret giving it away even the least bit. $1,500 wasn't so easy to eat tho.....:mad:

I had one, but it's my wife's now I guess. Great dog, red nose, brindle named Emily, sorry no camera...

Not Pits but...

I wanted to share my pics of my two. :smile: At my house we are dog lovers no matter the breed.

Attachments

• Max_Brooklyn.jpg
    Max_Brooklyn.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 219
In my opinion these are awesome dogs, yeah they can be a handfull to say the least, but what dog isn't? I think most dogs will bite and go after other dogs but it's just that Pits can back up that bark. They are definatly NOT guard dogs, I have had a bunch of friends pits get stolen right out there back yards. These dogs are for very involved owners!!! They are working dogs that need to be exercised regularly, dog parks are almost always out of the question, usually some other dog with start the fight and your pit will end it. That's the problem pits are breed for fighting and damn good at it when compared to other breeds. My dogs are very well behaved even with other dogs, but when other dogs become aggressive they can't wait to get in that a$$. As far as being people bitters, please I have been raised with dogs my entire life and have never been bitten by a pit. Now I have been attack twice by German Shepards and the meanest dogs toward people ever has to be a Chow Chow in my opinion but you never hear about bread legislation against them! I would say pits really get a bad name because of their owners, get the dogs don't socialize them, then what do you know kills your neighbors dogs what a suprise. Bottom line if your in the market for a dog Pit-Bulls and Amstaff terrier are high on my list just realize that you are taking on a serious responsibilty!!

You forgot to mention the mean Chihuahua!! :biggrin: